Fun things for characters to sign

I have the book "Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Disney Little Golden Book" and that's been fun for the characters to sign. I used post-it note flags to mark pages for specific characters, but sometimes they have to sign on a more generic page or a different character's page.

I second the hat. Keeps sun out of the eyes and no digging in a bag to find it! Our girls have worn them throughout the years and someone always comments on them. I tried a cloth and ring I'm not coordinated enough to get it together under pressure!! It seemed like I was always trying to tighten it.

My wife used to make autograph pads with my kids before we went… it was actually pretty fun and cool… through the years they were all different.. she has them all stored in a plastic container

pillow case?

wide photo mat then you can put a picture from the trip and frame it.

I have done both of the above, and still have them! My tip for the pillowcase is to dry it on hot before you wash it to set the bright colors of the signatures. (I didn't know that, and some faded a little.)

Cut poster board into rectangles for bookmarks. Laminate after the character signs it.

What a fabulous idea!! If I was still going with young kids, I would totally do that!

We used a water bottle last year,

I just saw this idea on Instagram or Pinterest or something. I think I would end up using it a lot back home!! (And good tip to bring it empty for them to sign.)

I second the hat. Keeps sun out of the eyes and no digging in a bag to find it! Our girls have worn them throughout the years and someone always comments on them. I tried a pillowcase with an embroidery hoop and discovered im not coordinated enough to get it together under pressure!! It seemed like I was always trying to tighten it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter