full use coral! new SIS prize!

I just got a pin after my third ride. Went up to the stone, person in front of me pulled it, I went straight after and got one too!

So the chances of winning SIS have greatly improved? If I still ride a million times with no luck, it's on your head, Aengus.

I have gotten a SISP every time, maybe the only luck you need is to pull it out. Has anyone not gotten a SISP after they rode?

So the chances of winning SIS have greatly improved? If I still ride a million times with no luck, it's on your head, Aengus.
They have been like this since November

I have gotten a SISP every time, maybe the only luck you need is to pull it out. Has anyone not gotten a SISP after they rode?

They have been like this since November

I didnt get anything last time I just rode

Anybody else having tremendous lag on the pan ride? I get to the teleporter at the end of the room and stay there for a while, then it shows me half way through the next room!

Anybody else having tremendous lag on the pan ride? I get to the teleporter at the end of the room and stay there for a while, then it shows me half way through the next room!

Yea, but I would expect that with all these people on the rides

Maybe in a way the lag is helping me.. I just got two coral magics in a row, but the lag is highlly annoying.

I hope this prize stays for a while... I need credits so so bad I cant use my time on this

I got TICMP within like five rides. Is it just me, or is it easier to get the SiS magic pins than it was when they first debuted?

I got mine on my third try..only four more to go...

I agree the lag on here is sooooooo bad. I have been on the ride a-thon 5 times and firdt time I didn't ge my prize then on the other times I have crashed..so we'll see back in qeue of 445....

Yea they do seem to be easier to get. When I see a bunch of people around the sword I then go to another room...and thats how I have gotten mine...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter