FulcerCON pictures...

Thanks for sharing the pics! The dessert table has my mouth watering! Yum!

Excellent quality pictures with sharp detail and rich, deep colors. You must have been using a high quality camera. Thanks for posting them.

Jeff, wonderful pictures:D Thanks so much again for your guys hospitality and opening up your home to us. I was so much fun and we enjoyed ourselves and loved seeing everyone :sunny:

What a festive atmosphere! I love it!!! Thank you for sharing these pictures and allowing us to 'be there' with you guys. :) Another great meet down in the history books. :)

Thanks for posting these Jeff. Looks like you & Gael had an unbelievably fantastic spread! Gael is just so creative! I love the t-shirts!

Awesome decorations, Jeff!! And that centrepiece is a work of art, hope you didn't let anyone eat it, Gael! ;) I swear Abby has grown in a month!

Thanks for sharing the pics, I wish we could have been there!!
Nice hair, btw!:p
CC

Thank you for a very fun FulcerCon! I had a great time. Thank you for all that you did to make this such a wonderful party!

Jeff... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! You and DW did an AWSOME job!!! You two went overboard with the food, decorations... everything! I'm so glad we were able to make it. We had a wonderful time..... So, when's the next one?

;)

Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing them here! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter