Fulcer-CON 2002 - Milwaukee Wisconsin on 8/3

Looking forward to Fulcer-CON! Hope to see all you Illinois people there!;)

Jeff & Gael,
We're leaving for camping tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until next Wednesday, the 31st. Pam said she would like to make a tuna pasta salad if that's OK and if you need us to bring anything else just let us know. We'll also need directions to your house. Thanks!
"V":)

I talked to DH and he said he wouldn't mind stopping by. I'm surprised. Not that he wouldn't want to meet you all, but he does not share in my Disney obsession. So, once I find out what time that other party starts, I can figure out how to makes stops at both of our get togethers that day. Just need directions!!

Thank you Jeff and Gael for inviting all of us! How sweet! I will bring a taco type dip and salsa with chips. It's so yummy! Unless you'd prefer something else, just let me know. Again, I don't know how long we will be able to stay because of our other commitment, but we will get there somehow! Can't wait!

I'll be posting a little more detail and PMing suggestions for stuff to bring later tonight. If you have not PMed or asked me to bring something, please email or PM me if you can bring something.

Jeff

Date: August 3, 3:00 pm- ???

If you are concerned about getting lost, PM me and I will send you my phone number. Our phone number is listed, so if you don't get it and get lost, information has it. :)

We're going to have cold cut sandwiches for Dinner, provided by us. I have PMed everyone that said they could bring something to either suggest something or to confirm their suugestion. If I have not contacted you and you can bring something, PM me please.

Ok, I think that's about it for now! If anything else comes up, I'll let you all know!

How long of a drive are you from Lake in the Hills, IL?

1st party (in Oak Lawn) got re-scheduled (as I TOTALLY expected) but, another family party was backing it up. So, I'll be in Lake in the Hills that day, same time but, if party's a bust.......?????? Can we make a break for Milw???;)

:Pinkbounc

If I found the right Lake in the Hills (mapquest wasn't sure) you are about 2 hours away from Milwaukee.

Can't you just tell DH that you promsed us all if the party didn't happen that you would come to ours??? I'm sure he'd believe you. :)

*sigh* I wish I could be there. :)

I am sending a little something to Jeff's for everyone there - hope it arrives in the mail in time. :) Hope you all have fun.

Hey Jeff - I can give you my cell if you want to call or I can call you and talk to some DIS'ers!! :)

Bumping for Jeff and apologizing that we won't be able to make it. This is our family mini-vacation into the city for the weekend and we just have quite a few things planned and don't want to be maxing ourselves out.....hope you all have a great time and I'll be doing my great weekend weather dance for you all!!!!!

Hello from Brookfield!

What a surprise to see so many Milwaukee area posters! I've been on the boards for about a year. Started when we were planning our Sept 2001 trip to Disney. What great people and advice I've gotten here.

Looks like you're in the Wauwatosa area. What a beautiful area around the Menomonee Parkway.

Unfortunately, my family has plans for August 3rd, but I'll keep an eye open for any future gatherings. My daughter and I are huge Disney nuts, but my DH, not so much. I'm trying to find golf/cigar/wine tasting events at Disney to lure him to a Disney vacation.

Have a GREAT time at your party!

We will be bringing some wine, Jeff, and desserts. Looking forward to a nice day in Milwaukee.

I work!:( EVERY weekend! But, how late do you think you guys will be there? Latest, I would be able to swing by around 7:15pm. I have to check with DH because his sister is having a family reunion that day, and if it is still going that late, I would need to go there. But I doubt it would be going that late. Too hard on their mom. I don't want to inconvenience you guys because I couldn't come till late, but it would be neet to meet everyone.

LOL Princess V! I like your enthusiasm and DIS-loyalty!

Anyway, I think I left the last Meet around 11pm! And, I wasn't the LAST to leave! ;) :p

Have fun and, I hope the 'reunion' doesn't last too long!

(I'm off to go pout again! :( )

I don't know really if there will be an 'ending' time per say. At Patrick-CON we left about 9:30, and there were STILL people there really late.

We'll be up as long as guests are still there. We've got a nice deck and a bunch of chairs for lounging, so I'm SURE we'll still be partying at 7. We'll look forward to seeing you!

MidwestPiglet - too bad you can't make it! We'll have to drag you to one of the Chicago meets sometime...

December99 - Too bad you can't make it. Remember, if you find yourselves bored with your vacation, the door is open!

RimRaye - I'm sure your family gathering won't be as fun as a DIS meet, so we'll look forward to seeing you! :D:D:D

DH Todd and I will definitely be there on Saturday! We can't wait. :earsgirl: :earsboy:

The directions look fine Jeff. We wanted to stop at the J.C. Penney outlet on Silver Spring anyway and your house isn't too far from there! See you Saturday at 3! Should we bring our lawn chairs along? Or is there anything else you need us to bring along with the salad? Just let us know and we would be glad to help out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter