• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen Mickey - worst kept "secret"

We tried to get the Mickey rice crispie on the 2/4 Wonder, and we're told they didn't have them. Not sure if we were told correctly, but no rice crispies for us. Life goes on. : )

Anyway, my kids got the Mickey bars at every sit down dinner. I was kinda tired on them by the end, since I always ended up eating their leftovers.

Me too forget the ice cream bars bring on the rice krispy treats we leave for a cruise Mar 4th cant wait to order them.

Me too forget the ice cream bars bring on the rice krispy treats we leave for a cruise Mar 4th cant wait to order them.

I discovered the Rice Krispy treats very late on our last cruise (around night 13 of 15).

I love the Mickey Head rice krispy treats at WDW (especially from Goofy's at DTD). The ones on the ship had been refridgerated and didn't taste quite the same. I'm hoping that on the shorter cruises, they taste fresher.

That said, I still plan to order some in three weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter