Frozen Ever After LIVE reports!

So we got in line around 330pm with fp. The cm said that the wait with fp was 2 hours. No standby were being let in
We waited about an hour, and rode it. It was cute, wouldn't wait more than 30 min for it
They had water stations outside all over, also cm giving out anytime fp and no strings attached vouchers

glad you got in the ride a lot less than the stated 2 hours. I am excited more than ever to go to WDW in coming October and hopefully then all the kinks and bugs will be worked out and the lines won't be as long. Definitely fast-passing this ride for sure. All the little girls in the future will enjoy this ride. Last week, in Minnesota, I was at a huge fundraiser event and the DJ played the song "let it go!" and all the cute little girls were singing and screaming at the top of their lungs to this song. I don't get the staying power of this song!?

-- check out the long long line for this early morning.

I got in line at 4:45 for my 4:50 FP+ - boarded at 5:10, just got off the ride and now I'm hiding in the Mexico pyramid before I melt in the sun.

I was expecting a much worse wait.

The ride was cute. I really liked the detail in the queue area. Not something I feel the need to ride again, but Maelstrom was never a re-ride for me either.

glad you got in the ride a lot less than the stated 2 hours. I am excited more than ever to go to WDW in coming October and hopefully then all the kinks and bugs will be worked out and the lines won't be as long. Definitely fast-passing this ride for sure. All the little girls in the future will enjoy this ride. Last week, in Minnesota, I was at a huge fundraiser event and the DJ played the song "let it go!" and all the cute little girls were singing and screaming at the top of their lungs to this song. I don't get the staying power of this song!?

QUOTE]

OMG! I would never wait for anything in that kind of line!![/

My burning question is whether or not all this added attention to that area of the park has created an actual wait time for Gran Fiesta Tour. My family will be bummed if we can't walk on 2 or 3 times in a row when we go in July.:teeth:

Don't go on NYE then lol. We went in thinking it would be a short wait like always and it was over an hour wait

Oh geee I hope the FP line wont be that long when we go next week. Is it breaking down that much?

Every new ride will have technical issues for the first month or so until things get lined out. There is no way you are going to get the full ride experience watching a you tube video. I would say that it looks like a great dark ride and definitely channels a "peter pan ride" feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter