Frozen Dessert Party change?

SamFaniam

DIS Veteran
We are hoping that the dessert party is available in August and have been monitoring for dates, but I noticed something different in the description. It now says the view is "from a special standing area". Have they done away with the tables? This is my mom's favorite show, but it would be easier if she has a seat. Any recent experiences?

That's the same description. The first paragraph in whole -
A Sweet Finale
Enjoy a delightful end to your magical day with delectable desserts and spectacular fireworks viewed from a special standing area, followed by a musical boat ride at Frozen Ever After.

The second paragraph says prime seating. That's why I am confused and wondering if there has been a change.

That's the same description. The first paragraph in whole -
A Sweet Finale
Enjoy a delightful end to your magical day with delectable desserts and spectacular fireworks viewed from a special standing area, followed by a musical boat ride at Frozen Ever After.

The second paragraph says prime seating. That's why I am confused and wondering if there has been a change.
Interesting....sure hope there is seating

@FastPasser. I hope you don’t mind that I tagged you here. You seem to have a lot of information about this dessert party, so I thought you might know the answer to this question.

@FastPasser. I hope you don’t mind that I tagged you here. You seem to have a lot of information about this dessert party, so I thought you might know the answer to this question.
The wording is confusing but it is actually correct, it is a standing area but in the case of the party, seating is provided. Also, seating is mentioned three times. I would ignore it, ASFAIK, it hasn't changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter