Frozen Coke Locations

Ness2289

I'm Almost There...
Can someone tell me where I can purchase a frozen coke at each of the parks?

This is by no means an exhaustive list, just places I remember my kids getting them...

Magic Kingdom - the quick service place under the Astro Orbiter in Tomorrowland.

Epcot - the "Outpost" between China and Germany in the World Showcase

Studios - the stand across from Toy Story Mania and another near the lake, kind of across from Hollywood & Vine

Animal Kingdom - a stand in Dinoland, in the carnival-y area

This is by no means an exhaustive list, just places I remember my kids getting them...

Magic Kingdom - the quick service place under the Astro Orbiter in Tomorrowland.

Epcot - the "Outpost" between China and Germany in the World Showcase

Studios - the stand across from Toy Story Mania and another near the lake, kind of across from Hollywood & Vine

Animal Kingdom - a stand in Dinoland, in the carnival-y area

Thanks!!!:thumbsup2

Sounds yummy! I have never had a frozen coke! Is it like a cola icee?

Yes! I love them on a hot summer day!

Ness2289 said:
Can someone tell me where I can purchase a frozen coke at each of the parks?

You can also get it at the cool zone next to Test Track at Epcot. I don't know for sure, but I think it's also at Club Cool in Epcot.

Goofy's Candy Kitchen at DTD also has it.

The Hi-Octane drinks station at HS has frozen cokes, and you can add an adult shot to it if you'd like too :goodvibes

You can also get it at the cool zone next to Test Track at Epcot. I don't know for sure, but I think it's also at Club Cool in Epcot.

Goofy's Candy Kitchen at DTD also has it.

You definitely can get them at Club Cool in Epcot :goodvibes. It's a tradition for us to get one just before heading out to walk around the WS, this is after we have already sampled all the different cokes from around the world. It really hits the spot on those hot Florida days.

The Hi-Octane drinks station at HS has frozen cokes, and you can add an adult shot to it if you'd like too :goodvibes

Wait just one minute!! Where is this in HS? We are t-minus 4 days to WDW and I am definitely doing this! Thank you for the info! :worship:

Wait just one minute!! Where is this in HS? We are t-minus 4 days to WDW and I am definitely doing this! Thank you for the info! :worship:

It's next to Studio Catering. If you walk down Pixar Street (the one with Toy Story Mania) heading towards the Backlot Studio Tour, it'll be on your left near the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter