Front of the Line. All Day. Every Day.

kellymonaghan

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Universal now gives on-site resort guests font-of-the-line privileges all day, every day, 365 days a year.

You show your Portofino or Hard Rock room key (which looks a bit like a white credit card) to the greeter at the ride and they will show you how to get to the front of the line, or even take you there. Each ride works a little differently so it's best to ask.

The deal doesn't apply to Pteranodon Flyers of One Fish, two Fish in IOA or the water slide in Feivel's Playland in USF. It also doesn't apply to the separate first-row lines for the two big coasters in IOA.

I tried it out my last visit and it worked flawlessly.

This is a great reason to book at the resort hotels and I think they've made a very savvy marketing move.

I was also told by someone who should know that eventually all the rides and attractuons will be reconfigured to have separate resort-guests-only entrances, but that will probably take years. (If the report is true, that is.))

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Studios Escape: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure"µˇ0

Agreed! An incredible marketing ploy!

I hope it continues indefinitely!

Again, thanks for clarifying everything, Kelly. You are the BEST!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

Thanks! I will probably splurge on the Portifino in the March meet, just for one night because of FOTL. Will I ever look at roach motels the same? :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Clarion looked pretty cheap; isn't it a Universal Hotel good for 'front of the line access' too?

The two on-site hotels are The Portofino Bay and The Hard Rock Hotel. It's only when staying at these two hotels that you get to have FOTL access all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter