Frogg toggs cooling pads???

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I saw a commercial for these recently and am very curious for our upcoming trip. Do you wear this all day or use them every once in awhile to cool down?

Going to have to get us some. How do you use them? Do you wipe yourself down with them or wear them around your neck? Not sure what the proper usage is?

We bought them last year for our July/August trip ad they were fabulous. We bought two of them and I cut them the "hot dog" way- not "hamburger" and they were great to wrap around our neck or put in our shirt if we were scorched!! They were so easy to rewet at the water fountain or bathroom sink. We kept ours in our cooler inside a baggy. LOL I will never go in the summer without them!!! :)

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I saw a commercial for these recently and am very curious for our upcoming trip. Do you wear this all day or use them every once in awhile to cool down?

We pretty much wear them all day. Once they dry and stop cooling, you just have to get them wet again.:thumbsup2

Going to have to get us some. How do you use them? Do you wipe yourself down with them or wear them around your neck? Not sure what the proper usage is?

However you want to use/wear them. I prefer to keep it around my neck. Every time I get mine wet again, I drape it over my head for a minute or so. But I'm going bald and have a buzz cut. The wife doesn't do that with hers. ;)

I bought us the Frogg Toggs Chillydana to use in July last year. Awesome! These are cut like a bandana. We rolled them up and wore them around our necks.

At ours they weren't down a specific aisle, they were near the summer/pool things that are in the center of the store, across the main aisle from the pool coverups. Hope that helps!

That definitely helps, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter