Frizzy Hair Help!

Well today I used a different shampoo from my normal Panteen and my hair doesn't look as bad not feel as bad. Not crazy about the shampoo and conditioner that I used, but it's a start! Thanks a bunch for all of the suggestions!!!

And another update!

While I still have the Brillo look its not as noticeable. I started using the Suave Keratin shampoo and conditioner and I LOVE IT!!!! Throwing away the Panteen!

Panteen damaged my daughter's hair.

I rec'd a Keratin treatment and it was the best thing I ever did for frizz.

Yes, regrowth is good, but frizzy! I have definitely had that problem, really since I had babies.

I find it advantageous to rotate products! Seems like anything you use will build up and go from shiny to dull. So what ever you use, take a break from it and then reintroduce it.

One of my favorite products I reintroduce is Infusium. Years ago I used to have to buy it from a hairdresser friend but now it is available everywhere and it really helps keep hair healthy. (Used on and off, as I discussed! :) I also rotate Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Smoothing Serum.

I am always open to other products to introduce into the rotation, so watching this thread! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter