Friday's Riddle

Ugh! Too early...and then interrupted by a phone call. Stupid work getting in the way of a

:Pinkbounc Wooooo Hooooooty :Pinkbounc

Wow... even blondes can get in with minty fresh friends!!

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

I feel really smart for a blonde!

I'm in! Finally! I couldn't get part of that middle one until I typed what I knew. Umm. Duh! Now I must go catch up and see what's going on.
Oh. I have a question for everyone. I'm scared to ask it on the resort boards (kinda reminds me of refillable mugs, ya know?).
Ok. So I'm making a quick trip on the 27th just for MNSSHP. We're driving from Tampa and will be driving back that night. We have a 2:45 ADR at Kona Cafe, then we go to the party, then around 12 or 12:30, we'll drive back to Tampa.
Would I go to Disney Hell if I valet parked at the Polynesian for the whole time? Will the cast member police come take away my mouse ears?

Rella Bella said:
Wow... even blondes can get in with minty fresh friends!!

I wouldn't know .... (((sigh))).

Still out.

Still in my thotful spot.

celerystalker said:
I'm in! Finally! I couldn't get part of that middle one until I typed what I knew. Umm. Duh! Now I must go catch up and see what's going on.
Oh. I have a question for everyone. I'm scared to ask it on the resort boards (kinda reminds me of refillable mugs, ya know?).
Ok. So I'm making a quick trip on the 27th just for MNSSHP. We're driving from Tampa and will be driving back that night. We have a 2:45 ADR at Kona Cafe, then we go to the party, then around 12 or 12:30, we'll drive back to Tampa.
Would I go to Disney Hell if I valet parked at the Polynesian for the whole time? Will the cast member police come take away my mouse ears?

Just don't give your keys to Manny!!!

Which will make no sense until one of us gets to that part in our Trip Report.

I think you will be fine doing that, except I can not imagine driving home that late after all the running around.

Welcome to the Riddle, Offendettes! Hay sleepy, rella, squiddy and tink!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 Squiddy I know you came here before, but welcome anyway....

Where's our slacker Riddle Goddess with all the TUs? :teeth:

Kimmie, I have pmed the mints to thousands of peeps today. I am tired... sorry.

(just joshing!) :teeth:

inside, yes. But if you write a trip report about it, then it is good for all.
kpk - do you still need a mint? My dad is kind of fiesty. So's my brother. So we could call my brother number one.

sheridac has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Been busy today Sweetie? ;)

My PM is sent.

And Great GOSH ALMIGHTY I AM IN AT LAST!!!

and now I feel really dumb

Thanks, Grammy, for saving me.

Thanks also to Rella Bella and drinkgarnish. Who were a little too late, but thanks for the effort.

Horsey. I'm crushed. You left me lying on those railroad tracks, with the train bearing down on me at breakneck speed. I thought we were friends. (Did you stop for a beer on the way?) :lmao:

This one is difficult. I have #2, but that's all. (Lou, behave. No gross comments about my toilet paper or anything! I know you well.)

Not sure I'll get the rest, but I'll keep thinking while I clean.

:thumbsup2

:cool1: Horseygirl!! :wizard:

Celerystalker... valet - perfect solution, just make sure there is a tip involved and I'm sure its all Aok!! (I've known of people that post this in their trip reports, just dont expect it, and I'm sure be nice and sweet, and mention something about dreams coming true... :thumbsup2 )

kpk89 said:
My PM is sent.

And Great GOSH ALMIGHTY I AM IN AT LAST!!!

and now I feel really dumb

Thanks, Grammy, for saving me.

Thanks also to Rella Bella and drinkgarnish. Who were a little too late, but thanks for the effort.

Horsey. I'm crushed. You left me lying on those railroad tracks, with the train bearing down on me at breakneck speed. I thought we were friends. (Did you stop for a beer on the way?) :lmao:

:blush: Oh crap,I meant to send you a pm right after and forgot! Carp...Sorrry Kim!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :love: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter