Freebie Thread for 8-7-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
SKIP THIS ONE AFTER POSTING HERE I READ THAT SOME THINK THIS MIGHT BE A SHADY SITE! :guilty:
Here Is A New One For Babies Free Oxyclean Baby

maddhatir said:
The FAMOUS 12 NOON ALLURE FREEBIE! :lmao:

http://www.fekkai.com/allure/
The First 50 on August 7th at NOON EDT receive a FREE Fekkai Sheer Shine Mist! [US]

Yeah....Good Luck! Once again I've been trying since noon on the dot and I keep keeping PAGE UNAVAILABLE!! I am so frustrated with this Allure freebie thing :badpc: But I keep coming back everyday thinking that I might win :rotfl2: Oh well.

nicdanh said:
Yeah....Good Luck! Once again I've been trying since noon on the dot and I keep keeping PAGE UNAVAILABLE!! I am so frustrated with this Allure freebie thing :badpc: But I keep coming back everyday thinking that I might win :rotfl2: Oh well.
same here

someone was nice enough to post this on another thread, but thought I'd add it here..

[Staples $5 off a $5 purchase

I deleted this offer because someone said they tried to bring it to Staples and they told her husband it was not valid. (I did not have a problem redeeming it) but would not want anyone to be embarrassed. :sunny:

If any of us win anything I will consider it a personal victory! :cheer2:

You would think, and maybe I am going out on a limb here, that someone at Allure would have anticipated that people may actually try to get on their site at the appropriate moment and would have done some tekkie thing to make it possible to do so. :confused3

a few days ago i got this credit card looking thing in the mail. i put it to the side and today i am looking at it (b/c i DID NOT order a new credit card!) i was going to shred it. well looking at the info that came with it....it is actually a VISA debit card for 50.00!!!

way back when, months and months ago, before i knew any better. i actually clicked on one of "those" freebie sites that say you will get a 50.00 gift card for choosing an offer (not sure if any of you have seen this before-- i dont bother anymore- it is just a big hassle) but anyway- i chose an offer for paypal b/c i had to make a purchase on e-bay anyway. so after months of contacting the company by e-mail (several times!) asking where my gift card was i finally got it!

its great to have 50.00 bucks- but not sure if it would be worht the hassle to try it again! :guilty:

Kind of a freebie....If you got to Old Navy on the hour they give you this peel off prize sticker to everyone in the store. So if your planning on stopping by try to go right before the hour. My boys both won 2 packs of jelly beans, my niece won a sticker kit and my sister and I won $10 off a $50 purchase. They are giving away tons of stuff and some lucky person will win a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts