Freebie Thread for 8-7-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fibersure.com/index_flash.shtml

And receive a limited-time bonus gift by mail! Get a free sample of FibersureTM and discover how easy it is to blend fiber into your diet. And if you request a sample right now, you'll receive a special bonus offer! Some of the special offers Fibersure will be featuring over the next few months will include: measuring spoons, spatulas, water bottles, and whisks.

http://www.happydayscents.com/FREE_Sample.html

If you would be kind enough to fill out the following survey, I will send you a *FREE* candle scent sample by US Mail. The sample consists of scented wax ground into powder form and comes in a small ziploc bag. Although you cannot burn this sample as you do a candle, you can get the TRUE smell of our candles. You can use the "powdered sample" in dresser drawers, closets, or sprinkle on carpet and vacuum up like carpet freshener. It really works well!

It may take me a few days to get your sample in the mail to you, but I promise that I will mail the scent sample I have in stock as soon as possible! I will try my best to come close to your scent preference. But remember, this is only a sampling. If you know the exact scent you would like OR if you really like the scent sample you receive and want to order more, feel free to place an order through my Online Preferred Customer Program.

THANK YOU for participating in my survey! Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions you may have.

http://relaxwithscents.krazeeforcandles.com/freesample.html

These are samples ONLY, to be used in tart warmers,
sachets or to share with friends, family, co-workers,
neighbors....anyone you know who loves candles!

We want to give YOU the opportunity to experience our
amazing, new long lasting scents first before you decide to
join our candle club OR become one of our customers!

By submitting the form below, you are giving me permission
to have one of my active team partners contact you
by phone and/or email to verify your mailing address
to receive your Free Scent Sample.

My Team Partners will also be happy to answer any and
all questions about our wonderful NEW line of Gourmet
Scented Candles and body care products.

Your information will be kept in strictest confidence.

Take this brief survey and in appreciation receive a FREE GIFT!

Please make sure the information above is correct before submitting.
While supplies last your FREE GIFT includes a Sunbeam Pop-Open Triple Sorter – easy to carry with one hand and folds flat for convenient storage! Thank you!

http://www.sunbeam.com/surveyiron.aspx

Free Love Me Tender Perfume Sample
For a free sample of my latest creation, Love Me Tender Perfume, send a self addressed stamped envelope to:

Hawaiian Classic Perfumes
P.O. Box 2184
Kihei, Maui 96753

Enter coupon code 888101 at checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.

Expires: 9/30/06

DH got his 'sizing' tool in the mail yesterday... :rotfl2: Just glad it didn't come next week when MIL & SIL will be with us.

He's afraid to go to the mail everyday! :lmao:

leight said:
DH got his 'sizing' tool in the mail yesterday... :rotfl2: Just glad it didn't come next week when MIL & SIL will be with us.

He's afraid to go to the mail everyday! :lmao:

I am afraid to ask.....But, what is a sizing tool?

Free Rubbermaid Fast Track accessory by mail with qualifying purchase: "Buy six Rubbermaid FastTrack Garage System accessories on a single receipt and receive the value of the lowest priced accessory free by manufacturer mail-in rebate (value up to $13.97). Offer valid on single-receipt Rubbermaid FastTrack Garage System accessory purchases made from July 27, 2006 - August 30, 2006 at U.S. The Home Depot stores (including Alaska and Hawaii) and at homedepot.com only. Offer excludes skus 508-097 and 495-681. See redemption form or store associate for details." (.pdf)

Free Home Depot gift card with qualifying purchase of ClosetMaid Storage products: "Buy qualifying ClosetMaid storage products and get a FREE Gift Card up to $100 by mail-in rebate. Offer valid 8/3/06 - 8/30/06 online and at participating U.S. (including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands) The Home Depot stores only. Spend $150 - 299 and get a $25 Gift Card. Spend $300 - 499 and get a $50 Gift Card. Spend $500 - $799 and get a $75 Gift Card, and spend $800 or more and get a $100 Gift Card. Offer not valid on ClosetMaid custom closets installed through The Home Depot. See redemption form for more information." (.pdf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter