Freebie Thread for 8-7-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://supercuts.com/where.cfm
If you have Supercuts in your area then chances are you also have a training center nearby too. Supercuts Training Centers offer free haircuts to the public. They do color and highlights too! Free!

Hours and appointments vary at each training center and you do need to call for an appointment.

Supercuts training centers are where the employees/stylists go for advanced training and to learn how to cut supercuts way. They are all already licensed and working hairdressers, so it's not a school. It's basically for continuing education.

Call your local Supercuts Salon and ask them for the location of the nearest training center.

I just got the cutest candle in the mail anyone else get it?????

Finally I got one!!!! :cool1:

Congratulations! You are one of the first 2,000 people to enter the Neutrogena® Mineral Sheers™ for Eyes Giveaway from Neutrogena® and Allure. You’ve won a free, full-size mineral eye shadow duo. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

You have also made yourself eligible to win $150 of Neutrogena® products along with a $100 luxurious robe. Good luck!

lysol[dot]com
free healthy habits activity booklet for kids
download to computer or have it sent by mail

eyeslipsface[dot]com

not free but a good site
all make up 1.00 each :thumbsup2

kritter said:
I just got the cutest candle in the mail anyone else get it?????

no- no candle. :guilty:

But I did get some salad dressing and a nice canvas bag from the good people of the State Mental Health Agency. (but what was strange was-- they added a little note in the package that they are waiting for my visit?? :confused3 ...... :lmao: )

maddhatir said:
no- no candle. :guilty:

But I did get some salad dressing and a nice canvas bag from the good people of the State Mental Health Agency. (but what was strange was-- they added a little note in the package that they are waiting for my visit?? :confused3 ...... :lmao: )

They must know about your obsession with Depp and want to do an intervention......DON'T GO!!! LOL

Depp was the guest on The Actor's Studio last night. Didn't watch much of it....the drool shorted out the remote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter