Free PAINT!!!!!!!!!

One of the nicest freebies I have ever gotten. I went to their website to shoot them a thank you email, but all they have is a phone # for customer service. Doubt my thank you would reach the right ears that way.

A few weeks ago there was an offer for a free quart of paint on Glidden's website. You just picked the color and they shipped it to you. From what other posters are saying now, it looks like they've stopped the promo or have run out of free paint.

Thank you so much for sharing this. The Fed Ex guy just brought my free paint the other day and I was so excited! :yay:

I agree with ctinct, definitely one of the best freebies I've ever gotten!

Thanks again, OP! :worship:

I got mine today!! but tell me this. How the heck do you open the dang thing and can you reclose it. I ordered a grey color for my master bedroom and want to see how it looks and it I really want to put grey on my wall.:lmao:

I had trouble too! Remove the plastic ring first...

Got this in my e-mail today:

Due to regulations, your free quart of Glidden™ paint is secured by a special locking ring. Here are instructions for removal of the ring.

Place a pair of pliers over the outer portion of the locking ring and clamp down. Apply an upward pressure on the pliers until the locking ring separates from the container. Peel the remaining portion of the locking ring off by hand.

Removing the ring from the container typically causes the locking ring to deform. Therefore, the locking ring is non-reusable after its initial removal.

Still have questions? Feel free to call our customer service line at 1-800-GLIDDEN. Don't forget to allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of your free quart of paint.

Thanks again for your interest in Glidden paint!

The Glidden Team

www.glidden.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter