"FREE" make your own Kids Cruise Journal..

KaitlinsMom

DIS Veteran
Everyone likes FREE!!!!

Just thought I would let you guys know of a web-site - I print out the Journal pages from this web-site, and put them in a folder for my DD to fill out while we are on the cruise - Great way to see what your kids really enjoy doing on the cruise - I may even make one for myself!

This journal can be used for any vacation (especially Disney) - You can choose from a couple of different Disney styles -

Make sure you look at all the pages - They have pages for WDW, Epcot, Princess theme, etc:

http://www.themouseforless.com/downloads/kids/journal.shtml

Enjoy,

Karen

What a great idea! It'll just be DH and me on our first-ever cruise in January (7 night Western Caribbean pirate: ), but I just might make a journal to use. And, absolutely, I do love FREE. And when it's also CUTE, that just makes it all the better.

Thanks for the head's up!! :wave2:

Thank you , Thank you, Thank you.
As I was looking at them, my DD11 came in, saw what I had on the screen and exclaimed "COOL!!! Can we get these?"
My DW & I need whatever help we can get to get her to write in a journal.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter