Free HersheyPark Tickets with Pepsi/Giant Promo

Pasadena...I have 1 that is 5 min from home, 1 that is 15 min from home, and 1 that is 5 min from work. I'll just keep looking! :rolleyes1

In Md, you need to be looking for Martin's, not Giants. Giant in Maryland is a different company altogether.

I was at our Giant near Allentown Pa today and they had the rebate forms on all of the soda coolers near the check out.

In Md, you need to be looking for Martin's, not Giants. Giant in Maryland is a different company altogether.

See that's what I thought too, but Andrews Dad (i think) disagreed with me. I have never even heard of Martin's. Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it anymore. Good luck and have fun to those of you that can participate!

I called the number, left a message and the guy called me back and is e-mailing me the rebate form! WOOOOOOOT!!!!

GREAT to hear! I know the tear-off sheets are often all gone or in some stores never even put up :confused3 At least those of you with those issues can now partcipate.

See that's what I thought too, but Andrews Dad (i think) disagreed with me. I have never even heard of Martin's. Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it anymore. Good luck and have fun to those of you that can participate!

I just checked on teh website. There is no Martin's or Giant in 20 min of Pasadena. :confused3

I done the Hershey park promo the last 3 years, but am really debating on wether or not to do it this year. Last year it was so packed. It was a 45 min. wait for the water rides., and about about 30 min. for just to get into the wave pool/ waterworks area. The coaster lines were super long also, we hardly did anything. Of course we go on a saturday in august. Hershey park is always busy, but it was just crazy.

I done the Hershey park promo the last 3 years, but am really debating on wether or not to do it this year. Last year it was so packed. It was a 45 min. wait for the water rides., and about about 30 min. for just to get into the wave pool/ waterworks area. The coaster lines were super long also, we hardly did anything. Of course we go on a saturday in august. Hershey park is always busy, but it was just crazy.

These tickets are good any day of the regular seaon (not Halloween or Xmas). Just pick a non-prime day, esp not a Sat. i am a local season pass holder. It is pretty easy to get low crowd days. Very early in day, very late in day, weekdays, not-perfect weather days, etc.

Hi, the ticket says :You must purchase 15- 20 oz. bottles of Pepsi products from Martins/Giant between 3-21-2010 and 4-13-2010. then mail the original cash register receipt(s) with the Pepsi products circled , the entire label from the 15 Pepsi products and the original mail-in form post marked by 4-30-10.Says it could take up to 10 weeks to process. Valid in MD, VA, WV, and PA. The number on the form is 1-866-724-9133. Limit 2 per household.
Does anyone know for sure if you can purchase MT Dew products- they are not listed on the display or the mail-in form?

Hi, the ticket says :You must purchase 15- 20 oz. bottles of Pepsi products from Martins/Giant between 3-21-2010 and 4-13-2010. then mail the original cash register receipt(s) with the Pepsi products circled , the entire label from the 15 Pepsi products and the original mail-in form post marked by 4-30-10.Says it could take up to 10 weeks to process. Valid in MD, VA, WV, and PA. The number on the form is 1-866-724-9133. Limit 2 per household.
Does anyone know for sure if you can purchase MT Dew products- they are not listed on the display or the mail-in form?

If you have any questions, call teh 1-866 number on the ticket. You'll need to listen to the long message twice (they read all terms and conditions), but they will then allow you to leave your message. A man will call you back within a day. He can email you the forms if none available at your store, list all eligible products, etc. That is the best course for most questions here. Get it from teh horse's mouth.

Reminder ... time is almost up for this promo. Get out there and buy the 20 oz sodas. If your Giant does not have the form, call the number above and get one emailed to you ASAP.

I have not read through all the posts, but just wanted to say that this is a GREAT deal. I do it every year! We do it twice and have the second 2 tickets sent to my parents...sbecause we need 4. Anyway,we stay overnight at one of the motels on Chocolate avenue and use the tickets for the after 5PM preview and then for admission the next day....Can't beat it!

LIZ

My DH went to five different Giants in the PA area , finally found everything at the last one.....bought enough soda for our family of 7 to each get a ticket---and did the self-checkout thing not to piss anyone off that he needed individual receipts for 100+ bottles of soda......Some old woman walked by, stopped and stared at him for the longest time and finally said..............."well, I guess you're real thirsty." :rotfl2::rotfl2:
He was ready to kill me when I got home from work----but Hershey will be fun this summer!!!!!!!!!!!
(Glad we have alot of PA relatives to have the tickets sent to, too!!!!!)

My DH went to five different Giants in the PA area , finally found everything at the last one.....bought enough soda for our family of 7 to each get a ticket---and did the self-checkout thing not to piss anyone off that he needed individual receipts for 100+ bottles of soda......Some old woman walked by, stopped and stared at him for the longest time and finally said..............."well, I guess you're real thirsty." :rotfl2::rotfl2:
He was ready to kill me when I got home from work----but Hershey will be fun this summer!!!!!!!!!!!
(Glad we have alot of PA relatives to have the tickets sent to, too!!!!!)

:rotfl::rotfl: Yeah, you do get some odd looks and comments when you load 60 or so 20 oz bottles at once into the cart! I am sending my last envie in today for one more pair of tickets. So tough to pass this up. About $21 and you get 15 Pepsi 20 oz and a ticket to Hershey. Can't beat that with a stick! I have a Annual pass, but will use all of these extras to allow Grandparents and family members to happily tag along. What a deal!!!

If anyone has trouble with their tickets the 1-866 number printed on the form just rings to an answering machine. I got shorted one ticket and found their real phone number is ASG Events AKA ASG sports 1-410-962-7070 then enter either 88 or 87 doesnt seem to be a large company. Hersheypark doesnt know they exist only pepsi seems to know them. Leaving a message doesnt seem to do anything try the #88 #87 often till you get someone. That seems to work.

If anyone has trouble with their tickets the 1-866 number printed on the form just rings to an answering machine. I got shorted one ticket and found their real phone number is ASG Events AKA ASG sports 1-410-962-7070 then enter either 88 or 87 doesnt seem to be a large company. Hersheypark doesnt know they exist only pepsi seems to know them. Leaving a message doesnt seem to do anything try the #88 #87 often till you get someone. That seems to work.

thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter