Free HersheyPark Tickets with Pepsi/Giant Promo

andrews_dad

DIS Veteran
Shop at Giant Food Stores/Martins

Buy 15 Pepsi Product 20 oz (Crush, AquaFina, Dr. Pepper, Mt Dew, etc)

Mail in the tear off sheet from the pepsi case (the cold ones near check outs), the receipt from Giant/Martins, and all 15 labels.

Limit 2 free tickets per household.

Will only be sent to PA, MD, VA, and WV addresses.

Allow 10 weeks to ship.

Must be 20 oz singles, not multi-packs.

Current Giant price is 1.35 each.

Products purchased between 3/21 and 4/13. Mail in postmarked by 4/30.

I have 2 sent in already. If you want more, use the address of your family and friends as well.:thumbsup2

Does anyone know if the Pepsi coupons/forms are available in VA giant locations? I just checked the Giant close to my house and they do not have them.

TIA.

Does anyone know if the Pepsi coupons/forms are available in VA giant locations? I just checked the Giant close to my house and they do not have them.

TIA.

I've seen them at 2 different Giants in PA. There were 2 pepsi cases in each store. Of the 4 cases, only 1 had the tear-off sheets available. All of the sheets were already used and gone. In the top left-hand side of the pepsi cases there should be a 5 by 7 or so blue background sticker. It has the ad on it with a photo of an American flag and a roller coaster. It lists all of the details. At the bottom the tear pads should be hanging. As I said, 3 of them were all used up on 3/22. The tear pads were gone and it read "Place Tear Pads Here." Remember, this is Giant Food Stores and Martins, not Giant Eagle.

Thanks! We dont have season passes this year and I am looking for cheap ways to go so the withdraw will not be bad.

Thanks! We dont have season passes this year and I am looking for cheap ways to go so the withdraw will not be bad.

I have an AP, but I do this to have more tickets for my family members to take along that don't have an AP. Grandma and Grandpa love to come along and watch the Grandkids play on the kiddie rides. I like dashing away from the kiddie rides to hit the Great Bear while Grandma and Grandpa watch them!! :rotfl:

I wish Dutch Wonderland would get in on the Giant promos. Those tickets are expensive for such a small park. I have the Gold Pass to get into both HP and DW, but would love to score free/reduced DW tickets for others to tag along. I love DW. Great park for the 5 and under crowd.

This may be off the subject slightly, but do you know if Hersheypark is offering free tickets for the military?
They did last year, but we didn't find out until we had already left the area (visiting friends).
We will be back in the area this summer and I would love to take my kids! They have been in ten years.

Do you have a link to an actual promotion so I can erad more details>

This may be off the subject slightly, but do you know if Hersheypark is offering free tickets for the military?
They did last year, but we didn't find out until we had already left the area (visiting friends).
We will be back in the area this summer and I would love to take my kids! They have been in ten years.

I was looking for info on this to but all I could find from there site was this

MILITARY DISCOUNTS
Military Appreciation Days at Hersheypark are available during Regular Summer Operating Schedule. This discount is available to active duty military, reserves, retired military personnel, and members of the National Guard. Guests must purchase tickets or obtain coupons from their base prior to arriving at Hersheypark. If you are not able to obtain discount tickets and/or coupons at your base, please email us. Please include complete mailing information and discount coupons will be mailed to your attention. Sorry, discounts are not available for Seasonal Operating Schedule (Hersheypark In The Dark, Christmas In Hershey, or Springtime In The Park).

So I am still looking. Anyone else know????

Do you have a link to an actual promotion so I can erad more details>

No link. Not an online thing and not advertised online, from what I can tell. Just in store. I have the forms, if you have a question I'll look at it for you, if it is not already in what I posted above.

OP, so these are the 20 oz bottles sold near the checkout? (Not on the shelves...?)

The library aide in my school works at the season pass office part-time. I'll check with her tomorrow. She should know. ;)

My local Giant didn't have anything that I could see for Pepsi. I've used them the past two years for the Kraft/Giant/Hershey ticket promo. Hope they have it soon.

OP, so these are the 20 oz bottles sold near the checkout? (Not on the shelves...?)

Yes we did this last year because we only go to Disney every 2 years and got enough free tickets for all 5 of us . With some help from Grandma's address. It was fun and free.

It has to be the individual 20 oz bottles. No multi-packs. At most stored that comes from the cold case at the endcap of the checkouts. I know last year they did this same promo and Sierra Mist with Grapefruit was new. My local Giant had a display just for that (not cold). Those were fine. So, it does not technically need to be the cold cooler ones, but that might be your only option based on your store. Most Giants don't have individual sale 20 oz's in the soda aisle.

No link. Not an online thing and not advertised online, from what I can tell. Just in store. I have the forms, if you have a question I'll look at it for you, if it is not already in what I posted above.

This promo is run by ASG Promotions and Events in Baltimore, MD. I tried to google it for you for a link, but I still don't see one. As I said, just post questions and I'll type it off the form for you, or hit your local Giant/Martins and read it on the blue ad card on the top left of your cold cooler Pepsi endcap.

Are these 20oz Pepsi bottles specially marked? Or could they be 20oz bottles from any store? Thanks - this is a fantastic deal for DD8 and I. I've never been to HP but DD8 has been with Grandma 2x's. I love a good amusement park!

Are these 20oz Pepsi bottles specially marked? Or could they be 20oz bottles from any store? Thanks - this is a fantastic deal for DD8 and I. I've never been to HP but DD8 has been with Grandma 2x's. I love a good amusement park!

The 20 oz bottles MUST be bought at Giant or Martins. Just any old regular Pepsi-company 20 oz (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mist, Diet Mist, Crush, AquaFina, Dr. Peppr, Mt Dew, etc.) You must send in the receipt FROM GIANT or MARTINS along with all 15 labels, plus the original tear-off sheet from Martins or Giant Food Stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter