• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Disney Calendar Made With Your Photos

Thank you very much for posting this. I just got my code and am making my calendar now so they're still available.

I am the OP and I must say....

I am ready to go all crazy "Office Space" style. :mad::mad::mad: I am home with a sick child and was super excited to have time to dedicate to the project. I spent 4 hours and had to try to re-upload dozens of times as their upload software kept having "errors"... gave up and just decided to make my calendar with the limited photos I had been able to get up. I completed half the calendar and the site hung up. Everything was lost in the middle of a save. I am ready to cry in frustration. I wrote a very polite rant to Snapfish and am giving up. Glad to hear it worked for some of you!!!

I'll be heading down the Calendar Club in the next few hours and hoping I can score a 75% off Disney calender. Maybe I'll glue our faces in some of the pictures. LOL

End of rant.

Thanks.. I needed a new calendar. We are going on the Disney Dream 01-26-11. What a great way to keep the memories alive, all year long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter