Free Disney Calendar Made With Your Photos

I got my code and created a calendar for my DD with pictures from our cruise last year...she is (self-appointed) in charge of the countdown until the next cruise....so on every day from Jan. 1 - till the cruise, I wrote (121 days until the cruise) with the appropriate number of days ~~~ she will love it!:lovestruc

Thank you so much! We cruise in October but I don't know if I can wait until then! I might just use previous cruise photos and make one now! Thank you for sharing!

I think the code expires the end of February so you won't be able to wait until October!

Can someone send me a link to the calendar? I got the code on my account but the only 12x12" Disney calendar I can find is $24.99.

What am I doing wrong?

Can someone send me a link to the calendar? I got the code on my account but the only 12x12" Disney calendar I can find is $24.99.

What am I doing wrong?

They sent me the promo code in my email, but when I tried to apply it by logging in to my Snapfish account, they said it had already been applied. Yet, when I created my Disney calendar and tried to checkout, the price was $24.99 + S&H.:confused3 I emailed Snapfish for assistance, but I haven't received a response.

They sent me the promo code in my email, but when I tried to apply it by logging in to my Snapfish account, they said it had already been applied. Yet, when I created my Disney calendar and tried to checkout, the price was $24.99 + S&H.:confused3 I emailed Snapfish for assistance, but I haven't received a response.

This is exactly what's happening to me. Maybe they're sold out? :confused3

This was a great gift!! I also had 20 free prints for signing up...shipping only cost me $7....good buy!! Also, you can add over 45 pictures so be ready to load them...you can also add pictures on specific dates on the calendar so I put my kids faces on their birthdays and our anniversary has a pic...took me awhile but it was nice to put those digital pictures to use! :)

Thank you!! Mine showed the credit for $24.99 at the very last page...you do not have to re-enter your code as long as you clicked on the code that appeared when you registered (took a few minutes for my code to load)

HTH! Thanks!!!!
Tara

Thanks Super*Mum for the great link! I just ordered my calender with photo's from our Wonder cruise in March - can't wait to receive it! Love my fellow disers!! :love:

Princess Bette princess:

I received my calendar today. It is really nice! I had planned to take it to school and hang up in my classroom but its so nice I may just have to keep it at home. Thanks again OP for the heads up!

THANKS. Just tried code and it still works. This is perfect since we just cruised in Oct. Part of me says I should make it for my MIL who went with us and really wants me to print her some pictures from the trip but the other side thinks that if I put the time into making it, I'm going to keep it for me.:goodvibes

Thanks so much for the link! I've wanted to try Snapfish for quite a while but have been too nervous to shell out the cash for something that might not turn out well, so now I can try it :goodvibes. I ordered my calendar and I can't wait!

Just a quick note- I payed through paypal, and it showed the charge as $24.99 up until the final confirmation page, at which point I got a credit for $24.99. A bit confusing, but in the end I only had to pay for shipping :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts