Free Dining Pin Question From AP Holder

miranda_stella

May 2009 Disneymooner
We received a PIN for free dining for stays most nights 8/15/10–10/2/10. However, we would have to buy tickets to receive this pin correct? Guess it wouldn't save us any money in the end if we need to buy two five-day tickets since we have APs.

Enjoy the Disney Dining Plan, FREE*
when you purchase a 5-night/5-day, non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package that includes accommodations at select Disney Moderate Resorts, select Disney Deluxe Resorts or select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, plus Theme Park tickets!
Disney Dining Plan details

That’s a savings of $689
for a family of four, based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child.

Do they ever offer free dining to AP holders?

I think in the past you had to buy at least a one day pass for everyone to receive the plan for your entire stay, not necessarily a ticket that equaled the length of your stay, but I'm not sure about this offer since I don't have it. When did you get this?? I am TOTALLY jealous. I've been calling every few days to check if I have one.:goodvibes

Thanks! I got it after I booked in January. Sometimes I wonder if they purposely send you PINs you can't use :rolleyes1 I know, they are all random but come on. It would be nice if we could use this though and go again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!