Free Dining - KIDS TS

texaslady22

Mouseketeer
I have a question about free dining. Several people have said that, in years prior, you could exchange a TS for a CS and a snack (or two) or a bag or something.

I'm wondering about a kids TS. Could you do the same for them? Of course, I know we won't know how this year works for a few months, but I'm worried that my little one will be too sleepy for some meals and will need to stay in the room with grandma and Pop -- what will do with his TS credits then? It would be great if we could exchange them for CS and snacks!!

I think this really depends on the CM where you are trying to swap credits. I am not sure if there is an official policy on this or not. We were able to pick 3 snacks for a few CS credits we had left. We did this at ASMo Food Court and when I asked the CM at the register she said You came to the right place and asked the right person. She sort of implied that swapping points wasn't standard operating procedure.

If the swap is offered, you can swap the kids TS as well. We did that last year.

We did this last year. Went to WPE and asked to exchange our TS for CS and 2SCs. Of course if you are using a Childs TS you have to order a Child CS item(s).

You get a voucher (peice of paper) that basically says you have to use both the those SCs at the same time or exchange the voucher for a mesh bag (which were uber cheesy looking btw). We opted to get 8 things at Goofys before we left. I totally felt like I 'cheated' the system in doing this too since our meal came to more than a few of our real TS totals. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter