Free dining in august??

But the bb didn't have values included at all did they? Do we think they will be included in the public promo? I'm hoping!

The BB flyer didn't state on it that values were included but when you called if you inquired you indeed could get a value with QSDP ;) We're still gonna have to wait and see if values will be included in the public offer . Rumor is mods wil be QSDP and Deluxes DDP but that remains to be seen!

Our Travel Agent just posted that there is some sort of deal coming out in 2 - 3 weeks but it can't be revealed.....anyone else hear that something's coming down the pipeline????

This is going to drive me CRAZY lol

The deal is for september free dining only. Nothing for August it looks like. All the details are on the discounts thread if you want them.

Free dining offer is available for dates between September 2-25. Booking begins on May 9 and will include quick service for values, and regular dining plan for mods and deluxe.

So does this mean they will probably just skip over August 15th-31st? Or is there hope for some type of discount? It's kind of crazy that it's technically one of the slowest times do to hurricane season and they aren't offering free dining unless they are hoping to book majority with out it then offer it on a limited basis through pin codes to fill up rooms ugghhh!!:confused3

I REALLY hope something comes out for the 15th-31st...we check in on the 22nd!!! I AM SO STRESSED!!!!!:worried:

they will have to come up with a great hotel discount or else I will take this chance and go to Universal and Seaworld!!!

I have flights for the last week in August , I may use this chance to try Universal and Seaworld!!!!! Not worth staying and disney property and paying that much with NO discount during Hurrican season!!!

IF free dining comes out for my trip dates of September 8 - 12 and we originally booked disney deluxe dining plan (staying at POFQ) how does the discount work for us? Last year we had the regular dining plan during free dining while we stayed at POP. But I can not remember how we upgraded or what difference we paid - my mother-in-law handled those reservations.

wundermommy76 said:
IF free dining comes out for my trip dates of September 8 - 12 and we originally booked disney deluxe dining plan (staying at POFQ) how does the discount work for us? Last year we had the regular dining plan during free dining while we stayed at POP. But I can not remember how we upgraded or what difference we paid - my mother-in-law handled those reservations.

You would get the DDP for free and then pay to upgrade to the DxDP. It will cost approximately $44 per adult pet nite. There is a sticky on the Dining Plans thread.

Ok, so if there is no free dining in August, is it safe to assume that the park or restaurants will be less busy?
Trying to find a bright side...

Guys. Free dining will be available for booking on May 9 and will cover travel dates between September 2-25. You must check in on a date the promotion is offered to receive free dining for your entire stay.

Values receive quick service. Moderate and deluxe receive the regular dining plan.

Minimum stay is two three nights and a minimum two day park ticket must be purchased by everyone in the room.

What exactly is a bounceback?

It is a special offer from Disney that you must book before you leave the resort you cannot book it after the fact . Last yr I was there in August for free dining the special offer aka bounceback that needed to be booked before you departed was free dining again for this august/ september .

When they have had free dining in the past which dining service was it? Are you able to upgrade and pay the difference?

When they have had free dining in the past which dining service was it? Are you able to upgrade and pay the difference?

Yes you can upgrade, I believe you pay the difference. I think it is usually quick service for values and sometimes moderates, then the table service dining plan with 1TS, 1QS, and 1 snack for the rest, maybe wrong. When I went in 2010 we stayed at POR and I remember having to upgrade from QS to the Table service plan. Think it was about 20$ per adult per day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter