Free Dining Date Shift - Some Flexibility in Changes

justanothermark

Mouseketeer
Apparently there is some flexibility in making modifications to reservations that are booked for those arrival dates that don't fall within the current free dining special offer anymore. We arrive on 12/3 and planned on leaving 12/11 with free dining staying at ASMu in a family suite (6 of us). With the newly released southwest flight deals in the past day or so, it now is reasonable to fly if we leave first thing on 12/3 and then leave disney to come back first thing on 12/12. (flights leaving on sunday 12/11 were still pretty expensive).

I was worried about the mess trying to change the reservation as free dining is not offered on 12/3 anymore. I called to change check out from 12/11 to 12/12 and wanted to make sure I didn't lose free dining. I got put on hold while the normal agent to called over to guest relations and ended up being able to add the day to the existing reservation without losing free dining. Just had to pay the additional night room rate and the small cost of upgrade to normal dining plan from QS for that one additional night. (we had already upgraded from free QS to regular dining since it didn't add much to the cost and we wanted some TS).

The kids will be super excited as the trip itself is a surprise but it will also be their first airline flight. They really want to take a flight somewhere.
:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter