• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FREE bedtime stories - Disney canceled - UPDATE (Post 1)

Because of the stories my daugthers favorite movie is monsters inc!!

I would be very upset if they were not back for our Sept trip!!
I doesn't seem like it would cost anything for Disney to show them, so why would they be discontinued? Is there something to replace them?

*** UPDATE ***

I just got my email returned as undeliverable!!!! Does the OP know of anywhere else we can send an email?? Did anyone else have this happen??

wendypooh said:
*** UPDATE ***

I just got my email returned as undeliverable!!!! Does the OP know of anywhere else we can send an email?? Did anyone else have this happen??

Me too! I sent mine yesterday and I just received the returned email. Any ideas?!? :confused3

If you use incredimail or any other email service that has backgrounds or pictures, it will be returned because they show up as attachments. Re-send the email using NO BACKGROUND and it should go through.

Bump.

I just realized they cancelled the bedtime stories, and we loved them! I sent my email - hope others do too!

Thanks for starting this Grumpy's Gal! (by the way, love your name - and I can relate:laughing: )

Drat!
I just told DD6 about the bedtime stories 2 days ago! We never knew about them before. Now she is looking forward to them for our trip in 3 weeks.
I doubt they will restart them that soon!:sad2:

Sent my email too!

Maybe you could take a little tape recorder and borrow a couple of the stories from the library?? If I remember them right, they were the same as the couple books on tape we have. It was a really nice way to end the evening! I can't imagine why they would have cancelled them:confused3

This is the first I've heard about the bedtime stories being cancelled...:( I've sent an email too... :(

Yay! That's why I bumped it. Maybe they'll get swamped with our emails and bring them back just to shut us up!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter