• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+... who hates it

Status
Not open for further replies.
One unused and uncancelled FP means one less person in the FP line, which means that the standby line, moves that much faster. It really is better that you cannot give them away for countless others in the standby line. I'm sure none of them mind your getting even by just letting them expire.

Wouldn't it be "the FP line, moves that much faster" because of the way they ratio FP/SB. If it's 10 FP to every 1 SB, then the person in SB would have to wait for 10 FP guests to go through regardless. Right?

I always gave away my legacy fps I didn't use. I would pull fps for the whole party but sometimes my equilibrium is off and I feel queasy, so I don't ride. Makes no difference if I give it to a stranger or if someone in my party goes twice. If we are at the attraction, the fps will be used. The ones I burned were the ones I couldn't physically get to either because of delays or the fact that it was so crowded I simply couldn't get there in time. By day number 3, though, I had learned how to on the spot change a fp+ that wasn't working for us. The first 2 days were a learning process with the new system.

I always gave away my legacy fps I didn't use. I would pull fps for the whole party but sometimes my equilibrium is off and I feel queasy, so I don't ride. Makes no difference if I give it to a stranger or if someone in my party goes twice. If we are at the attraction, the fps will be used. The ones I burned were the ones I couldn't physically get to either because of delays or the fact that it was so crowded I simply couldn't get there in time. By day number 3, though, I had learned how to on the spot change a fp+ that wasn't working for us. The first 2 days were a learning process with the new system.
Yes, if we didn't use outr legacy FP's we gave them away. On our last trip with FP+, I just let them expire rather than returning them to the pool. If you're not interested in making a switch to a different FP+ attractions, it's too much of a hassle to return an unused pass.

The topic is gone.

Folks if you continue in this way (you know who you are ;) ) you will be prohibited from participating in FP+ threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter