FP Selections with two room reservations and 7 guests...need advice

marym821

Mouseketeer
We are going in June and have two rooms booked under my Disney account..myself, husband, son and grandson, daughter and two granddaughters. My account is linked with my daughters. I was hoping that when it comes time to make fass passes, both my daughter and I could be online at the same time making fass passes for the group on different days. She had to make fass passes last year when I didn’t have computer access due to hurricane Irma but she had to log into My Disney Experience to do it with my account and password. Is there a way we both can make them at the same time? Thanks for your thoughts.

Yes! My daughter and I did it last July! We made a game out of who could get a FP first. We had just four in our group. I have heard it is easier if you break up your group and try to get overlapping times.

We are going in June and have two rooms booked under my Disney account..myself, husband, son and grandson, daughter and two granddaughters. My account is linked with my daughters. I was hoping that when it comes time to make fass passes, both my daughter and I could be online at the same time making fass passes for the group on different days. She had to make fass passes last year when I didn’t have computer access due to hurricane Irma but she had to log into My Disney Experience to do it with my account and password. Is there a way we both can make them at the same time? Thanks for your thoughts.
Yes, I did this in November with my nephew. We worked simultaneously to get fast passes for different days of the trip. Just be sure you’re friends with all the people in your party.

Make sure all of the members of the group are on both of your friends and family lists. You need to be linked to everyone, as does your daughter.

I made my husband get up with me to do FPs, gave him half the priority list and took the other half. We were fine booking at the same time.

So both people are signed in under the same MDE account?
I’m making my teen son get up and help me lol
Oh my.. this is a process
Knowing where you want to eat 180 days out, what rides at what time 60 days out.. when I can’t decide most nights what I want for supper lol

What is the best way to do this if half the group is staying offsite and the other half on site? Just wait until the 30 day mark to make everyone's FP? The dinner reservations aren't an issue. Just wondering about FP.

What is the best way to do this if half the group is staying offsite and the other half on site? Just wait until the 30 day mark to make everyone's FP? The dinner reservations aren't an issue. Just wondering about FP.

Make sure everyone is linked. Have the people with on-site stays book for everyone at 60 days. Once your 60 day window opens, you can book for anyone in your friends and family list.

You just have to make sure you're logging into on an on-site profile when you're booking, and they'll be able to book for both on-site and off-site guests.

I get it I do and I don’t want to start any sort of moral or ethical debate but making Fastpass selections at 60 days out for not staying onsite. It just doesn’t seem fair.. the rest of us pay extra to stay at a Disney resort in order to have these “ perks”
Im sure “ everyone does it” I just don’t think I could

Make sure everyone is linked. Have the people with on-site stays book for everyone at 60 days. Once your 60 day window opens, you can book for anyone in your friends and family list.

You just have to make sure you're logging into on an on-site profile when you're booking, and they'll be able to book for both on-site and off-site guests.

I get it I do and I don’t want to start any sort of moral or ethical debate but making Fastpass selections at 60 days out for not staying onsite. It just doesn’t seem fair.. the rest of us pay extra to stay at a Disney resort in order to have these “ perks”
Im sure “ everyone does it” I just don’t think I could

The portion of the group staying on site has paid for that privilege and otherwise would likely have different FP times from their friends. Being on site means you've paid for the privilege to book for yourself and your friends.

Disney could certainly chance the policy if they wanted to force the whole group on-site, but that would be quite a burden for folks staying on site who are also visiting local friends who don't need to book a room at all.

We have the exact same scenario. So can the people booking be under the same account or do you each have to log in on two separate accounts? For example, can my husband and I each work on fastpasses, or would we have to get my aunt's information? I have to work that day so wouldn't be near her to both do it at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter