FP question

dachsie

DIS Veteran
I have a friend who has booked the GF club level in October. Does she get the 90 day window for booking CL? I haven't paid attention to the conversations about CL as I never would book it so am not sure what to tell her. I found out today she has nt made a single ADR or anything so am trying to help her get her plans going

I have a friend who has booked the GF club level in October. Does she get the 90 day window for booking CL? I haven't paid attention to the conversations about CL as I never would book it so am not sure what to tell her. I found out today she has nt made a single ADR or anything so am trying to help her get her plans going
Send her this info regarding CL FP booking;
https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...nytime-bonus-fps-cl-fps.3538258/post-56320893
Because she is paying for the Club Level service, Disney Signature Service will book Dining for her. Have her call DSS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter