Fox rent a car question

Also, at MCO, fox is not in the terminal as I understand it, you have to take a shuttle.

Check Thrifty, they are actually owned by Hertz.

Also, at MCO, fox is not in the terminal as I understand it, you have to take a shuttle.

Check Thrifty, they are actually owned by Hertz.

Thanks. After all the negative reviews, I just went ahead and scrapped the Fox reservation. It isn't worth the aggravation.

I agree, Fox and LAX and MCO (too) is pretty good. It's a shuttle, but I see them every 15/20 min. Not sure about John Wayne though, anyone have a good/bad experience there?

Beware also of possible restricted mileage information too. This may well be OK if you will just be driving in the Disneyland area, say, from your hotel to one of the car parking areas - but if, like my wife and myself, you are from out of state (or even outside the USA like we are) - if you're wanting to drive to outlet malls, as an example (like we do) then you may find your agreed daily mileage limit getting broken - meaning that you'll be charged for the extra over in terms of general mileage.

Whilst I don't know what Fox's policies are on this, I know one year we went to look at a few cheap car rental places in the area around DL - only to end up going back to the car rental firm we generally used - Alamo - as their policies included unlimited mileage within the state of California. So therefore we weren't charged any penalty rates.

Guess you need to be aware, that's the main thing. Hope this info helps.

I havent rented from them but one thing I found that renting from a Enterprise not at the airport saved me over $100. It was more of a hassle because I had to take an uber to a different Enterprise location but even with the Uber fee to the airport and back it still saved $100+ on a 7 day rental. Renting at the airport always costs more.

I will never rent from Fox again. They insist you have no choice but to buy the insurance. The quote we got online was worthless as they added a bunch of other charges. After finally getting the car, we were several miles away before realizing it only had 1/8 tank of gas. It’s was all ridiculous and frustrating.

I would have looked and noticed that right away. Lots of car rental companies these days do that, and it drives me nuts. They say to just fill it up to the level you got it at (big guessing game). How about just give me a car with a full tank of gas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter