Found pictures of Pop Century!!

Wow!

Sensory overdose - I'm not sure if I could relax or sleep at that place... but I bet it will be loads of fun.

>>^..^<<

I didn't know Pop Century was being built on a lake? So it will have real water view rooms? I may be interested in staying there now. Thanks for sharing the pics tmfranlk.

Are the rooms tiny? Is it just like the AS?

near a Lake, also it is 4 stories instead of 3 like All Stars!;) There are 2 Sections to this resort, the first Section is almost done, I believe this is the part that will open first. Check out www.disneypix.com for more Pics.;)

Cool pics poohbear123. Thanks for posting the link. Pop Century sounds nice. I can't wait to see more of it.

I have yet to stay at a valure resort, but Pop Century and Movies are tow that I really want to stay at. Thanks for the pictures.

Glad I could be of help!;) I am making ressies next week for this Hotel.;)

Hourglass Lake
The bridge connecting the two sides is called Generation Gap Bridge. (Cute)
I wanna stay in the RR building! :bounce:
Oh Dagnyyyyyyyyy --- Roger Rabbbbbittttttttt

Looks very cool! I really like the design of the rooms.

Thanks for the link to the pictures! It's interesting to see how this resort is coming along. Love the Roger Rabbit icon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter