FOTL ? Only lasts two hours

JenC025

Mouseketeer
The cheapest rate I've found for this hotel is 189.00 a night and it said the FOTL is only from 9-11 am and is not valid on all rides? Is the hotel really worth that much money for only two hours of fotl that's not valid on all rides?

Which hotel???Y

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Orlando: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal""

2 hours is plenty of time to ride all the big attractions. We did it and it was great. You have to move with pace but we rode stuff twice even. We ended up at the dragons and rode about 5 or 6 times. People were so jealous!
Call Hard Rock and get the entertainment rate. I did and it is 117.

I just returned from IOA on Thursday. We stayed at the Portofino and had FOTL access the entire day. Never had a problem. We didn't even get tot he park until almost 11am. FOTL is a great perk! I don't think I could ever wait in line again! LOL

Sue

All Star Sports 6/97
All Star Music 6/98
Polynesian 6/99
All Star Movies 6/00
Disney Magic 6/00
Disney Magic 1/01

We also just returned from our stay at the HRH, and for guests staying on-site, FOTL is all day, which is good for us because we wanted leasurely mornings on this vacation and never got to the park before 10:30.
Later at night there were no more universal pass entries given out after a certain time, and my DH and teen walked right onto the Hulk. Pretty good for a few days before Easter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter