Fortune Feast Game Show And Dinner

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
In Orlando they used to have a restaurant named Fortune Feast Game Show And Dinner and Fortune Feast was a game show themed dinner show where people could eat dinner while trying to compete on a game show to try to win fabulous prizes and cash. In addition to the game show Fortune Feast also had a Robin Hood dinner show as well. I remember reading about Fortune Feast in an Orlando travel guide and I thought it sounded like a very cool place. I think Fortune Feast closed and no longer exists in Orlando now but whoever thought up Fortune Feast thought it was a wonderful game show inspired restaurant/dinner show
Did anyone ever eat at Fortune Feast or remember it?

Fortune Feast sounded like a cool game show themed restaurant and dinner show and I often wonder why they don't have game show themed dinner shows and restaurants anymore today instead of mystery themed or movie themed dinner shows. Because as a game show fan myself I think a dinner show like Fortune Feast could work well today and Disney should someday have a game show themed dinner show of Press Your Luck because people adore game shows and game show themed restaurants and dinner shows would be a huge hit with people everywhere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter