Forget Your Troubles, C'mon Get Happy: The Disney Merchandise Shopping Superthread!

Do you think these Star Wars sippers will sell out really fast? And if so, how fast? (pictured below on right - blue ball thing)
There is an AP preview day, would it make it past that to the first day its open to public?

My son really wants one, so I am trying to figure out how quickly I need to get up there to get it.

Disneyland Legacy Passholders! Check your emails. I just got a code for 25% off $75 or more on the shopdisney site. I didn’t want to post the code because I think they’re individual to each person. Code is valid from 2/21-2/24.

Happy shopping!

Do you think these Star Wars sippers will sell out really fast? And if so, how fast? (pictured below on right - blue ball thing)
There is an AP preview day, would it make it past that to the first day its open to public?

My son really wants one, so I am trying to figure out how quickly I need to get up there to get it.
View attachment 554441
I went to the Star Wars post on Wednesday and there were plenty of sippers

Wasn’t sure whether to post this here or in the mask thread.... Today I saw the Disney Dog cloth mask on the guy working at the deli counter of my local Sprouts, and now I’m officially obsessed! His sister gave it to him and he didn’t know where it is from, so I googled it back home. It looks like they’re popping up at Disney Stores, but they aren’t on ShopDisney. Has anyone seen it at WoD or at a Disney Store in so cal??? I hate the mall but will endure it for this mask. 😍

Wasn’t sure whether to post this here or in the mask thread.... Today I saw the Disney Dog cloth mask on the guy working at the deli counter of my local Sprouts, and now I’m officially obsessed! His sister gave it to him and he didn’t know where it is from, so I googled it back home. It looks like they’re popping up at Disney Stores, but they aren’t on ShopDisney. Has anyone seen it at WoD or at a Disney Store in so cal??? I hate the mall but will endure it for this mask. 😍

The one that's black with Disney dogs all over it, yes?

If so, there's also a cat version. I got mine in a local Disney store up here in the Bay Area a couple months ago I think? I know I had them prior to the Grogu Disney store key being released. They went fast at my local store and I haven't seen them up here since then. Hope they turn up in your stores!

The one that's black with Disney dogs all over it, yes?

If so, there's also a cat version. I got mine in a local Disney store up here in the Bay Area a couple months ago I think? I know I had them prior to the Grogu Disney store key being released. They went fast at my local store and I haven't seen them up here since then. Hope they turn up in your stores!

Oh man! Thank you for the info! I guess I’ll have to stop by and ask at my local store! Or possibly eBay...🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

i got the dogs mask at the Disney store at south coast plaza in the last month or so. I can’t remember exactly when I was there but I wanted to get more masks for wdw so I went looking for some extra masks.

i got the dogs mask at the Disney store at south coast plaza in the last month or so. I can’t remember exactly when I was there but I wanted to get more masks for wdw so I went looking for some extra masks.

Oh perfect! Thank you for that information! I’ll head out this week😅

Update: Disney Dogs and Disney Cats Masks found at the Disney Store in the local mall! 10% off for using my Disney Visa (store promo). Received a coupon for 20% off a future purchase in store or online.

Update: Disney Dogs and Disney Cats Masks found at the Disney Store in the local mall! 10% off for using my Disney Visa (store promo). Received a coupon for 20% off a future purchase in store or online.

Great update! I haven’t made it over to my Disney Store yet, but need to soon for some returns off Shop Disney.

Just a note about their deceiving dog spirit jersey advertising... They have most on a Golden, so I assumed XL would work for my old ~70 lb Boxer without measuring him. Ummm no. Poor guy couldn’t move. 😆 And my other two are 100+ lbs so that’s a no go.

Also, the Disney Cats dish is adorable but super tiny and delicate. A couple of our cats are pretty rough, so those went in the return pile as well. 😢

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter