For those who have tried Fit flops....

dbal

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if you wore them in the parks, how they held up after getting wet? I keep hearing how comfy they are and I have my eye on the ones that look like suede and have a jewel decoration in the front. I thought they looked nice, but only if they held up after a rain shower or Splash Mtn. etc.

I have croc capris, which I like, but I need a new pair. Any suggestions for a cute comfy and water resistant pair would be great. I also had my eye on the Teva Olawahu.

I have both the Teva Olawahu and Fit flops. I can speak from personal experience the Olawahu are so comfortable that I have no problem wearing them all day at Disney. I have got them wet due to rain and water rides and they dry nicely because the top part is fabric and I can't say enough great things about them. I also have fit flops and they are very comfortable as well. The ones I have have the sequins but I haven't had any experience with them wet. I think they would be OK since they are rubber on the bottom. Did you know they have Disney fit flops? I saw them when we were there in December...

I have several pairs of fitflops that I wear pretty much all the time unless I need to dress up and they hold up to getting wet with no problem.. and they dont get slippery but the foot bed will squeek when they get wet... my DD gets embarrassed lol.. but it goes away as they dry.

I have worn my Olawahu several times to WDW (different pairs - I buy a new pair every year!) and they are wonderful in the parks. They are great wet or dry, stay on very well, and my feet never hurt.

My mother wears them whenever we go, and is always so proud of the slight ache she gets after a day of walking - "they must be working!" :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter