? for those of you who have been on 3 night cruise?

addie

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are leaving on our cruise Oct 16th. I was wondering when the best night for Palios would be? I would think the first night so we don't have to run back from off shore to get to our dinner, but don't really know?

Also, on the 3 night cruise, what restraunt would you skip to go to Pailos?

Thanks!

find out what night your going to tritons and go then. you dont want to miss the big colorful show at AP. call DCL the day before you board and they should know your dining order

Just to confuse you more, We skipped AP. That was our least favorite of the 3 on our first cruise so we gave it up for Palo on our second cruise. After eating at Palo, I would give up any one of the 3 though. Its wonderful!

Triton's was my least favorite of the restaurants, I didn't like anything on the menu and I didn't care for the restaurant...thats the one I would skip! Parrot Cay was my favorite.

I'd skip Palos. I don't think the menu choices are that wonderful. Yes food and service are great but so it the food in the other 3 and there you've got a wait staff that knows what you like and don't. If I was to skip one it would be Tritons or maybe Parrot Cay, AP is wonderful (we just had iit 1st and 4th nights on a 4 day wonder cruise and the 2 nights menus are quit different. Unless you want to get away from kids (yours or others) I wouldn't go to Palos again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter