For the first time in forever...I will be in Disney by myself. What to do?

wiihoo888

DIS Veteran
I am between a vacation with the parents and one with the rest of my fam. Have a whole night to myself tomorrow, and am absolutely clueless as to what to do. Maybe try to see the fireworks in MK solo? Food and Wine festival? What’s the best Disney fix for doing something alone without feeing guilty that nobody else will be there? Sitting in my room just would seem....not so magical. Help!

Is there anything that the others don't like doing that you've always wanted to do?

You could book a dessert party, maybe. Splurge on yourself.

Is there anything that the others don't like doing that you've always wanted to do?

You could book a dessert party, maybe. Splurge on yourself.
Oddly enough, I’m thinking now maybe I should just take some time to take my time. Everything has been so rushed, and I really haven’t had a chance to just soak up the happenstance entertainment around me. Kind of like a “staycation” in the oark. Desserts will have to be involved though!

Ohhhh... do whatever whenever wherever you like... cause you Can! Enjoy!
Thinking that’s the olan...just winging it, and running into magic wherever I end up. I’ll be the crazy smiling person riding solo on her ecv through the magic Kingdom tonight. Lol!

I do the same thing that I would have done if the family was with me except I can leave out the question... What would you like to do? I can do exactly what I want to do. I can ride my favorites 20 times if I want too. I can eat when I want too and come and go as I please. If I'm tired I stop, if I want to keep going I can do that as well. There is no limitation except the ones that are self imposed. There is nothing at Disney that you can do with your family that you can't do solo. However, there are many, things that you cannot do if you have to work around the desires of others. The (Disney) world is you oyster.

Do what makes you happy!
For me, parades and fireworks.
I have spent 2-3 hours in THEWORLDofDISNEY store alone and will admit, It was one of the best times I ever had. I did ALOTof gift buying at the time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter