For the first time in forever (Frozen ride)

Another unsolicited personal option... the Frozen sing-along show at Hollywood Studios is far superior to the ride at EPCOT. I'm not a Frozen fan but saw the sing-along twice during my recent trip because it is so fun.

This.

But I do like the ride at Epcot, too.

Can I ask a (maybe) dumb question here? I am planning our first trip in 3 years.

World Showcase doesn't open until 11, right? Whereas Future World opens at 9 (or earlier, some days). So when people suggest Rope Dropping FEA, does that mean that you can go there at 9 or at 11?

If the Frozen ride opens at 9, is there other stuff in World Showcase open at 9?

thanks for helping. I'm clueless.

I loved the frozen ride! I went for the first time when I took my sister 10 at the time on a surprise vacation. That was the first ride she rode. When we rode it together, she tapped my leg and said "look" pointing in excitement. (the animations looks so real!!!). I immediately started tearing up...Yes the ride is short but so is peter pan and winnie the pooh and we all still love them the same.

Can I ask a (maybe) dumb question here? I am planning our first trip in 3 years.

World Showcase doesn't open until 11, right? Whereas Future World opens at 9 (or earlier, some days). So when people suggest Rope Dropping FEA, does that mean that you can go there at 9 or at 11?

If the Frozen ride opens at 9, is there other stuff in World Showcase open at 9?

thanks for helping. I'm clueless.

FEA opens at 9, when the park does. The rest of WS opens at 11.

Hi everyone

We are going next month. We haven’t been since 2016. For the first time in forever we can ride the Frozen ride in Epcot. My DD is 9 and no longer into Frozen. She is saying she doesn’t want to ride it but I’m like “You made me watch that movie so much that I have the whole thing memorized! You’re riding it and you’re gonna like it!”

I haven’t seen much on here about the ride since Pandora opened. Is Frozen still a long wait? I have FP+ for Soarin. Do we have to hit Frozen at rope drop or can we go to Test Track and then hit Frozen at 9:30? How about meeting Anna and Elsa? We used to wait over 2 hours for them on our 2014 trip. I know they moved back to Epcot so is it still 2 hours or has the hype died down?

I mean it’s crazy
What?
We finish each other’s
Sandwiches
That’s what I was going to say!
FEA is the same exact ride as Maelstrom was. Did you ride that in your previous trips? They did not change the tide at all.

We're like FEA more than Maelstrom. It's really well done, with good animatronics. It really brings you into the story well.

I think expectations for the frozen ride might be a little high for some based on what I've heard.

The ride is fantastic. Wonderful atmosphere with some of the best animatronics I've seen. And the Elsa scene is an absolute showstopper. The obvious hangups is the length-it is short.

100% must ride attraction on my opinion.

Another unsolicited personal opinion... the Frozen sing-along show at Hollywood Studios is far superior to the ride at EPCOT. I'm not a Frozen fan but saw the sing-along twice during my recent trip because it is so fun.

Yes! If you want to get all those songs out of your system the Song Along at HS is the way to go! The ride just sings a couple lines from a few of the songs. The Sing Along lets you sing the entire song along with the rest of the audience and the live performers. Best pay back I can think of for your DD. ;) (My daughter is 8 so I can relate!)

If it were me I might skip FEA all together. It's a long haul walking there from the entrance and then huffing it back down to Future World which at that point will be really busy. FPing TT & rope dropping Soarin' would probably be my choice.

Another unsolicited personal opinion... the Frozen sing-along show at Hollywood Studios is far superior to the ride at EPCOT. I'm not a Frozen fan but saw the sing-along twice during my recent trip because it is so fun.
The Frozen Sing a long was my husband's surprise of the trip. He did not really think that he would like it but he actually ended up really enjoying it. Our storytellers were really good and funny!

It's worth the ride because it's there - but I agree that it's not great. For us, single rider TT has always gone much faster and Soarin' is always a FP. FEA is a signature ride so I wouldn't go to Epcot and not ride it once but it's not one we run back to every time. Bonus is seeing how adorable the little kids are and how the line is singing along in the que!

The Frozen Sing a long was my husband's surprise of the trip. He did not really think that he would like it but he actually ended up really enjoying it. Our storytellers were really good and funny!

Yep. Unfortunately, how funny the show is very much depends on the storytellers for me. There is a fantastic male lead in the show who literally makes or breaks it. We've seen it three times. The first time I thought it was a miserable clip show that took forever to get to the pay off at the end. One and done. But we went with my DB's family the second time because they wanted to go and my SIL and I laughed the whole show. Laughing so hard we were crying. The third time we got the male lead we had the first time again. He's not bad, it's just that the material is not great so without someone who can ad lib and be completely over the top it's only mildly entertaining.

I do like FEA. We are going to try hoofing it up there and back at RD, FP TT, and then either 4th FP Soarin or catch it when the wait isn't too bad this year. The animatronics are cool and we like the backwards drop.

We quite liked FEA but we're always up for a boat ride. Planning Epcot is much easier once you decide you don't like one of the big three. For us it's Test Track. Don't think I'll ever plan around doing TT again...

I've only seen the movie once, no daughters, and I thought it was way better then what I was expecting.
We always do it when at Epcot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter