? for parents in FL weather

la79al

DIS Veteran
How are you dressing your babies right now? What about pjs? We are headed down in a few weeks and I'm a little stuck on whether to pack DDs winter clothes or summer clothes or how many I would need of each. TIA!

It depends on the weather, but right now my kids are wearing long sleeved shirts and long pants for pj's. I don't have babies anymore, but if I did, I'd be dressing them in footed pajamas of a lighter material like cotton. During the day, it varies widely. Some days they could be wearing layers of long-sleeves and long pants and some days they could be wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Here's the thing: depends on the day. Two days ago, my baby was wearing a short-sleeved onesie and light cotton pants. My girls were in shorts and t-shirt. Today I put baby in long-sleeve onesie, pants, socks, and wrapped a light blanket around him when I went outside. Girls wore jeans and long-sleeves.

I don't think you will need more than long-sleeves and a hoodie. But also to be prepared (and depending on the length of your stay) you will need to have short sleeves, shorts, and shoes like crocs or sandals, etc. You just never know here!!

Like a previous poster said...it varies from day to day....and I also think what is "cold" to a floridian isnt "cold" to northerners. LOL If its anything less than about 73 degrees out...my baby has a light jacket on. At night Ive been putting on light longsleeved jammies, because when we wake up it seems pretty cold in the house. For the most part Id bring short sleeved and maybe a few light long sleeved iotems...and then definitely a light jacket you can throw on in case.

We are going in March (we live in Tampa) and my plan (as of now) is mostly short sleeved, but I still have a few long sleeved items just in case.

I'm not in FL, but I've always brought cotton, footed pj's for my babies. If the baby is too little to use a blanket, I always felt that the footed pj's would keep them warm. Even if the weather is hot, the AC in the hotel room can be chilly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter