For all those checking in May 22!!

Flower4Pwr said:
My car is loaded and I'm ready to ROLL!! I checked the cast portal and they posted my schedule so I think Disney is ready for me too! LOL
:cheer2:

OMG, Keli! I think you are stalkin' me or something! You need to come to dinner with Nick and I on Monday...We are thinking Sonnys!!
This is your favorite Northbridge roomie, BTW!!

Nope your stalking me. Have you decided where your going to live. I can't wait to get there. I'll probably see you guys at the housing meeting if we don't see each other at check in. Almost there! :banana:

well, just like to tell everyone departing tomorrow good luck!! we will be leaving bright and early from baton rouge :) hopefully we will meet some of yall infront of the irish place in PI on monday at 8pm! Best wishes!!

-Janet

okay I am officially beginning packing now :scared1:

I always put off packing until the last minute, but I am restricted to two suitcases (not to exceed 100 pounds haha) a backpack and a bag for toiletries and stuff.

Does anyone have brillant insights of things to not forget? I think I have it all covered - well, at least I mean to say I think it's all covering my floor right now :rotfl:

Hope to see lots of you at Raglan! I will be wearing a blue Pirates of the Caribbean shirt.

hey everyone! i am writing this from florida... i have been here since yesterday, even though i don't check in until tomorrow. i'm very excited about starting the program! i went to walmart already and picked up a lot of stuff ('cause i hear it's pretty busy check in day). i can't wait till dinner @ downtown disney tomorrow, that should be fun.

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS? WE'RE GOING TO BE WORKING AT DISNEY WORLD! IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

yay! i got to orlando around 3 this afternoon and my parents and i had dinner at the California Grill atop the Contemporary Resort and it was yummy! :thumbsup2

i'm hoping to get to Vista Way early...but i still haven't decided where i want to live! honestly it doesn't matter to me...i just know i want to like in a 2 or 3 BR apartment.

yayyy so soon :hourglass

today's check in day! it starts in an hour! :) :) :)

(i think i'm going for vista way...)

hey! i'm sorry i couldn't make it to PI tonight, but i had dinner with my parents who are leaving tomorrow morning. the move in wasn't too bad, i'm living in vista way and i really like it...my roommates are all really nice :)

hooray!

mine says MGM!!! but the dates next to them are for last monday and tuesday??? so since that is wrong i wonder if MGM is wrong too... what do yall think??

so, where are you guys!

i know disabelle is at mgm because we met today! yay! and i'm at mgm too!

vista way is really great so far!!

yes i am at MGM, i start work on thursday and i go to the Food Basics and "on with the show" next week.

i have traditions tomorrow morning at 7 am!!!! oh man...i'm going to have to wake up at like 5, but at least i'll be done and i can take a nap while my friends have their traditions class. i'll have to lay out my clothes and everything for tomorrow morning...oh well

:surfweb:

OMG! i am at MGM too yall! disboards represent! i am also doing the 7am traditions :( scary! but anyway, erika do you know where in MGM you are custodial-ing? i am sunset blvd i think. hopefully i will see you at the training session on thursday!!!

I'm here also I'm working at Downtown Disney Goofey's Candy Co. I live in Vista. I go to Merchantainment today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter