Foolish Mortals, The travels of Truck 999, The HDT.

I take battery out of RV and lawn mower and put in my shed. Once a month I hook them up to the charger.

I actually was able to get the oldest DD on the zero turn this summer some. She didn't do too bad either. Next year maybe I'll teach her to run the weed eater.

Pa, hate to hear about the snow man. Sounds terrible. You keep that up there with you. Okay?
PA knows how to move snow. Which surprises me that MD and VA are not that great at it with nearby neighbors to learn from.

@PaHunter What rolls do you have during storms?
I can see PA drifting in the Volvo!

Ok, so @tiggerdad, gonna send you a whole train load of snow.....

@jbrostek , When it snows, it is my role to stay home and out of the way. We have nothing to do with it, other than clear our own parking areas for the hunters to access.

@tiggerdad ,

These were taken two years ago during a storm, had taken the truck to work, DW had the jeep, her vehicle was in the shop.

I wasn't sure. I recall a friend who worked for PA state always going plowing for the state. Maybe it was just a side gig.

When it snows, it is my role to stay home and out of the way. We have nothing to do with it,
When we moved my sister to Virginia, they had snow one night, about 1/2". I drove to the local grocery store. There were 2 cops in the lot.

When I came out they said to me "you're not from around here are you?"

I kinda laughed and did donuts in the lot on the way out knowing full well they wouldn't chase me. :rotfl2:

So we have made it to 2021. We have some camping reservations made for this year already. Starting in April, June trip to TN. Nothing for May yet, but will look to add a trip or two. We want to do more camping this year than we did last year.

We have been filling that up. So far we have May, June, July and possible October booked. Looking for an April spot if there is a good weekend, that one is harder due to schedules. March may not give us a chance to camp, still early for this area.

I was referring to any work, modification to be done before next camping season goes full swing.

We want to ADD some LED backup lights. I want to add one in the rear and two in the wheel arch area. I always find it hard if I have to park at night to see where my wheels are, so adding some LED lights in reverse can help that. I am also looking to see if I can add a small solar panel just to keep the battery fresh when I leave it at the track. We are no longer allowed to leave it plugged in between events, so that would be a plus.

We have been filling that up. So far we have May, June, July and possible October booked. Looking for an April spot if there is a good weekend, that one is harder due to schedules. March may not give us a chance to camp, still early for this area.

I was referring to any work, modification to be done before next camping season goes full swing.

We want to ADD some LED backup lights. I want to add one in the rear and two in the wheel arch area. I always find it hard if I have to park at night to see where my wheels are, so adding some LED lights in reverse can help that. I am also looking to see if I can add a small solar panel just to keep the battery fresh when I leave it at the track. We are no longer allowed to leave it plugged in between events, so that would be a plus.

Led backup lights are nice, and adding led's in the wheel well would be a benefit for sure. Night manuevering is always tough, and any light can help, especially at critical spots. April will be early here also, and can be iffy, but we are going to try. See what May looks like.

My Primetime had backup lights, I put LED bulbs in and it helped. Yet I still had a hard time seeing where my wheels where for some maneuvers. The RV has a undelight but only on the passenger side. I used it once to illuminate for our maneuvering and it worked ok but that light is connected to the front cap LED lights which hindered other visibility for me. My though of adding one in the back again plus underlighting by the wheels may turn out to be an awesome idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter