FOODIES! Post your pics here!

kimj88

Mouseketeer
....I think, for the most part, everyone does list that.....at least, I do.....;)
You are right about that. I posted this after only looking at the first 2 pages, where almost no one said what the food was, but I see that that changes further in to the thread...YAY! and YUM!

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
You are right about that. I posted this after only looking at the first 2 pages, where almost no one said what the food was, but I see that that changes further in to the thread...YAY! and YUM!
:thumbsup2

kimmar067

....I can't help but order the braised beef short ribs [ with roasted garlic potato purée, summer vegetables in peppadew vinaigrette] every time I visit The Wave....it's just too delicious to pass up!

• klmall

aka Kathy
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor

....I can't help but order the braised beef short ribs [ with roasted garlic potato purée, summer vegetables in peppadew vinaigrette] every time I visit The Wave....it's just too delicious to pass up!
    My DH would love this meal!!! We loved The Wave too!

kimmar067

...the smoked turkey sandwiches from Woody's Lunch Box in Toy Story Land are awesome!

• kimmar067

....we ordered this at Oga's Cantina...what it is exactly.....well.... :confused3

[...it was actually pretty delicious]

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS