Food & Wine Extravaganza! Oct 2010 PTR...including BONUS Dec 2010 PTR!

You are so sweet :goodvibes BUT I gave in and got a subscription :lmao: I had a book, so I got 50% off. For our dates...the numbers are 1-4 :banana: It is going to be a GREAT trip! Thanks for the tip!!!

How did I miss the book discount :rotfl: I really like this calendar better. I think you get a better "feel" for how the days will really be!

Thanks for the welcome! It seems like you have a great bunch of followers. I'll probably wait till closer to the dates to see if they suggest we change up any of our days, but we're like you in that we only have a couple of MUST DO rides/attractions and if the crowd is too large we'll just skip it this year.

Yeah, we're pretty cool over here :cool2: I think we've always had that approach with rides. We refuse to wait in long lines, because, well, it gives us an excuse to come back!

How cute!!! I miss having a dog :(

I did too. Then we went and decided to get one! Proceed with caution!!

T minus 4 days til PUPPY!

OMG! Congrats on your new adorable baby! Spoil him rotten!!!

I doubt I'll have a problem with that. :laughing: He's sleeping right now. I'll have more pictures later, but here's one for now:
30404_641157333645_24400267_3625616.jpg

Aw he is so darn cute!!

Thanks! I sure think he is!

Absolutely adorable, and I love his name too. :lovestruc

Thanks! Everytime I looked at the picture online, I couldn't help but think "Bandit." So it stuck!

He looks like a teddy bear!! Congrats mama :goodvibes

Looks like a teddy bear, but he certainly is lively!

Absolutey precious. :love:

Bandit is doing well, he's eating & drinking, which I take for good signs. He knows which home is ours already! When we're out for walks, we round the one corner and he can lead us back! He has some separation anxiety though. We've tried keeping his crate in the bedroom and he whines for a good half hour before calming down...problem when you're getting up every 3-4 hours to take him out! (Little puppy bladders!) So we're both rather tired this morning!

I promise I'll have more trip-related news soon, but for now I'm playing the waiting game...waiting for the F&W schedule to be released!

:wave2: Hi Kelly! I just found your PTR (I know, that's what they all say) and am subbing.

Congrats on the new puppy.

I just want to pick up the pup and cuddle. :love:

He's such a love puppy too! If I'm sitting and doing work, I'll put him on the couch with me (I work from home) and he'll just lie there against me. Too cute!

What a sweet new baby! Hope you're having a blast with him!!!!

We are! We're also up all night :laughing:

:wave2: Hi Kelly! I just found your PTR (I know, that's what they all say) and am subbing.

Congrats on the new puppy.

Thanks! Welcome aboard!

All I can say is: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :lovestruc

Thanks! He is quite the cutie, even if I do say so myself!

News!

They released some pricing for events (no update to their website www.foodwinefest.com yet, even though they said it'd be updated by the end of May!) The info can be found here: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/...-for-new-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-events/ The big thing for my trip is that they've moved the dessert Illuminations party from Thursday nights to Friday nights. Not sure if that'll work for us. Right now our plan is to keep that last night pretty open. It might depend on the other events that are being held and what else we want to do.

In other news, I'm trying to finagle a way to head down to WDW in December for the WDW Today Podcast "Reunion" event. It's from Dec 1-5, but I'd probably just go down from the 3-5, for a long weekend. I'd have the AP, so tickets are taken care of. A hotel at a value for those two nights is $92, plus I have a pin code for 30% values, if there's not an AP discount that's better. So it brings a hotel to $64.40/night! There's a few flights that leave after 5 on Thursday, so I might do Thursday evening through Sunday. I'm not sure yet. But it would be a great short trip! And I'd get to see all the Christmas decorations, how fun! So you know, decisions, decisions. I know I'd be going by myself, so that would be fun too. To be honest, unless something comes up financially that makes it a bad decision, I'll probably be going :rotfl: Stay tuned for news on that one! :thumbsup2

WooHoo for a december trip too! What airport do you fly out of?

Congrat's on the new puppy. I hope he's behaving! You'll have so much fun with him!

Also Congrat's on the weightloss! You are doing great!

WooHoo for a december trip too! What airport do you fly out of?

Congrat's on the new puppy. I hope he's behaving! You'll have so much fun with him!

Also Congrat's on the weightloss! You are doing great!

I try to fly out of Rochester when possible (I live 15 minutes from it!) but I always check Buffalo (1 hour) and then Syracuse (1.5 hrs) too. To Orlando, there's usually not that big of a difference between the three unless Southwest is cheap out of Buffalo. But when I fly to Chicago, I only fly out of Buffalo on SW. All other carriers are RIDICULOUS!

He's doing pretty well for a puppy :) Chewing everything in site and piddles in the house sometimes, but other than that, he's pretty well behaved. He's really smart too, so I think that'll help in training him!

And thanks on the congrats! I'm amazed at how well it's working, really makes me happy!

Please forgive me for all the puppy pictures, being a new Mom and all, it's hard not to brag :laughing:

He's a little ADD, can't decide on what toy to play with. This is from just a few minutes ago and he's got 3 right around him that he kept playing with simultaniously!
Bandit001-1.jpg

Who is going to "puppy sit" while you are on your trip? My dog, who is 12 now, still has three toys around her when she feels like playing. :)

Who is going to "puppy sit" while you are on your trip? My dog, who is 12 now, still has three toys around her when she feels like playing. :)

The Vet we selected has a Kennel attached, so the plan is currently to take him there. When we're gone for shorter times (like the wedding we're going to in August) we have friends that'll watch him for 2 nights. I just don't want to burden them for a week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter