Food Fight!!!

Goofymom.....I had some hot paolla (not sure if I spelled that right) at Rainforest cafe tonight at DTD. I will throw my leftovers that way to heat you up! Ummmm good!

My MIL called and asked DH if he wanted some of the cabbage soup she made
he said no
I said sure I need it for this food fight I am in

so here goes a GIANT bowl of Cabbage soup headed right towards the central USA

blogcanh1.jpg

love all the warm goodies....and pppiglet...DTD oh how I wish I were there. How wonderful for you.

Soup....soup...soup...that sounds yummy...off to work for me. So no time to throw anything this morning. Unless of course.....

some of the yummy cookies I baked last night....who wants them?

goofymom/pop said:
some of the yummy cookies I baked last night....who wants them?

ME I want them
throw em at me :teeth:

they will help get me thru the shoveling I have to do

That soup looks good - except for the onions (I'm allergic) and nice & warm! :teeth:

Hmmm....how about the dregs of pork & sauerkraut? It was delicious - although smellier than usual....look out upstate New York! ;)

Rice Krispie Trees

all perfectly colored & ready for eating

Judy

piratesmate said:
That soup looks good - except for the onions (I'm allergic) and nice & warm! :teeth:

Hmmm....how about the dregs of pork & sauerkraut? It was delicious - although smellier than usual....look out upstate New York! ;)
UMM Nope Upstate asked for cookies not
dregs but thanks anyway

and i know it is not food
but i am sending some of the snow I got towards the southern states :teeth:

anybody want to share the Whoppers Candy I have at my desk right now -- need a little chocolate to get my courage back up to drive home from work in the snow this afternoon!!!

Yummm Whoppers! You throw those at me and I'll throw you some Dove Dark Chocolate bites from my desk at work!

I'd throw some coffee but it is disappearing into my body faster than it lands in the cup! Serious sleep deprivation and snow cold going on here!

So I'm throwing snow too!

Deb

No snow
we have enough here

and I will throw chicken and rice left overs from last night :)

piratesmate said:
Hmmm - this got me thinking! *evilgrin* I'm sending a keg of Lemon-Lime/Original Gatorade out to Ohio. Then you'll have yellow snow! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Ewwwww! :)

DH was complaining that the fridge is full of pasta dish leftovers and there is very little else (his interpretation not mine) to work with for dinner tonight (he's off, I'm working so he cooks) so I guess I'll pull the fettucini out and toss it.....west, yep here it comes Seattle!

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter