• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food delivery to hotel

WDWLOVER4EVER

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had food delivered to Aulani? Will they deliver right to your room or do you have to meet them downstairs?

Can they even get too your room? Don't you have to use your key in the elevator? (But as I type that, I can't remember if we had to use our room key at the Marriott Ko Olina. Other Marriotts we do, but I can't remember Ko Olina)

Can they even get too your room? Don't you have to use your key in the elevator? (But as I type that, I can't remember if we had to use our room key at the Marriott Ko Olina. Other Marriotts we do, but I can't remember Ko Olina)
No, you dont need your key to use the elevator

Yeah, you don't need room key to use elevator at Aulani.

Personally, I am of the camp of don't give your room number to anybody!!!

Although front desk supposed to check id, if you can give room number and correct first name / last name, some of the front desk folks will just issue replacement keys. Or if I use the excuse I locked my wallet/ID in the in-room safe to go use the pools and lost my card when asked for ID. Of course, I am myself, and know that's me and my room, but it doesn't make me feel good when my ID isn't checked. Or in the case of locking my wallet/ID in the safe, to follow me up and watch me unlock and get my ID out to present to them.

Not that delivery drivers would do that, 99.99999999999% are honest worker looking to make a decent living for their family, but I am the type that rather not take the chance. But to each their own, everybody comfort level is different as to whether to give our room number.

Enjoy your food if choose to do so OP.

Great3

I’m sorry. I guess I misstated my question. In WDW delivery people used to give your order to the bellhop. They then changed it so that you had to meet the person downstairs. I was wondering the procedure at Aulani.

I’m sorry. I guess I misstated my question. In WDW delivery people used to give your order to the bellhop. They then changed it so that you had to meet the person downstairs. I was wondering the procedure at Aulani.

You go and meet the person delivering your food. The bell services have nowhere to safely store prepared food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter