food court at pofq

mbtileguy

Mouseketeer
just got back from a week at pofq we are big food court fans the little one is not a big ts fan so we eat food court for the most part. having stayed at pop and allstar music the past 2 years and thought the seletions and food were great.i thought the service and prices were good too. so staying at a moderate this time i tought i would be blown away........not they had a very limited menu choices and some of the stuff was not too good the service was poor the people were great but they just need more of them . in the morning there was one person working the bake goods counter and if someone wanted beignets they would have fry them then go on to the next person while the line backed up i had a cookie one night it was unedible. the breakfeast meals were the best. the rest was o.k. the stuff at pop and all stars was way better. the grade of chicken they used was not good alot of rib meat.also if you didnt want to get a mug and got loose bottles of water, soda ,beer ,milk or power aid they were not in a closed door fridge, they had them in a open fridge case that didnt keep anything cold nothing worse than warm milk or beer i like it cold not cool. i was really un happy and expected more at a moderate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter