Flying Virgin/Gatwick, Dec 7 - GOT TICKETS!

VSL

I know it's all corporate/business... but it's sti
They came today!

Woo! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I was actually quite suprised - I wasn't expecting them until like 5 days before after the stories I've read here.

It's so much more 'real' now - know what I mean?

Can't believe it's nearly here :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Excellent News :teeth:

It's great when new holiday associated things arrive :) It seems to make all the excitement even bigger :bounce:

Woo Hoo :banana:

I hope I get mine as quick as you..we fly the 12th Dec :Pinkbounc

Ours came yesterday for the 8th December - wow I thought we would have to wait till about a week before and then the panic would have set in. Now all I have to do is put them in that safe place and remember not to keep getting them out and checking them. Not sure if im expecting them to suddenly develop an error but I just cant stop checking them!!
Makes it that much more real and close dont you think?

Are Virgin sending tickets out earlier now?

I was expecting mine about a week before we are due to fly, not a month before - not that I'm complaining :)

widget said:
Ours came yesterday for the 8th December - wow I thought we would have to wait till about a week before and then the panic would have set in. Now all I have to do is put them in that safe place and remember not to keep getting them out and checking them. Not sure if im expecting them to suddenly develop an error but I just cant stop checking them!!
Makes it that much more real and close dont you think?

Out of interest, are you booked with Virgin? And which airport are you flying from (not that that makes any difference, I guess).

We're flying out December 10th, with Virgin Holidays, from Manchester Airport. According to the website, tickets are given out 1 week - 10 days prior to departure, but would be very nice if they came sooner.

if you book direct with Virgin Atlantic you always get your tickets well before the date (that is if you do not book on-line, then you get your "tickets" i.e. the email straight away)
Our tickets for two weeks time came in June.

minniemouseuk - I booked with Virgin Holidays, and I did so directly online.

I booked through Virgin Holidays brochure and are flying from Gatwick. Oo-er! Do you think they are in cahoots with my separated p*g of a husband and are just making sure they are rid of me!!! ;) :flower:
Brochure also says 10 days prior to trip - hey maybe im gonna get two sets!! Free holiday anyone!!!

We fly (along with VSL we're the Welsh contingency :grouphug: in WDW this Christmas) on 12/12/05 and if our tickets haven't arrived by next Friday I'll set my wife onto them!!! :scared:

It's not the Virgin tickets I'm worried about, it's the DCL tickets. Combined with their usual last minute delivery and Christmas post things do not look too good. We'll see.

David

19 days to go and so excited bit nervous about the virgin E-TICKETS has anyone used them before I know im booked on the flight as Ive picked the seats but it just feels so much more confirmed having real tickets in your hand.......

Perhaps it's because of the Christmas post - they send the December tickets early to avoid delays?

mickeys_chick said:
19 days to go and so excited bit nervous about the virgin E-TICKETS has anyone used them before I know im booked on the flight as Ive picked the seats but it just feels so much more confirmed having real tickets in your hand.......

I used an e-ticket with British Airways in August and had no problems at all. The check in lady told me e tickets were intended to replace paper copies, eventually :)

mickeys_chick said:

Yes,
Used them many times, in January of this year wehad e tickets for our UCS flight to MCO.
You just turn up at the check in desk with them and hand the pieces of paper over.
I would also use on line check in if I were you.
Also, you do not need to, but I have always printed off a second set to keep safe just in case I lose the first set

Obi Wan Kenobi said:
Yes,
Used them many times, in January of this year wehad e tickets for our UCS flight to MCO.
You just turn up at the check in desk with them and hand the pieces of paper over.
I would also use on line check in if I were you.
Also, you do not need to, but I have always printed off a second set to keep safe just in case I lose the first set

LOL Ive printed about 15 of the e-tickets and put them in differant places "just in case"!! Going to give the on line checkin a whirl definately!!

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter