Flying Fish ADR changed on Reservation site??

lobsterkmd

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I am not exactly sure what this means, but I booked a reservation at Flying Fish for our night of Arrival at 7:25, today when I logged into Disney to check my reservations it now says:

Flying Fish Cafe's Chef Tasting Wine Dinner still at 7:25

Did they change it on me- or was I upgraded. I am using the Deluxe Dining plan- and it says when I click on my reservation the dining plan is accepted.

I guess I am just confused... any ideas??:confused:

I noticed the same thing yesterday when I went on to check my reservations. I kind of freaked out that I made the wrong reservation. So I made another reservation being very careful to pick just Flying Fish Cafe. The same thing showed up. As I cancelled that one, I noticed when you go in to "View Details" it shows correctly there. So I think it is just a glitch in how the Flying Fish Cafe reservations are appearing on the Dining reservation list.

While the Chef's tasting might be nice to do someday...I really wasn't up for paying that much on this trip.:)

Doesn't mean anything. It'a a glitch. If you don't pay for the Chef's Counter when you book it, you haven't booked it.

Ah...I noticed the same thing on one of my ADRs this week that I booked a while ago and thought perhaps I just goofed. Good to know it was just a glitch...but I cancelled it anyway. We want to try one signature dining reservation in March and I've decided to go with Jiko. Hope I like it! :)

I noticed that same thing too. Called the Dining Reservation line and person on the phone cancelled it and re-booked it and said the same thing. She said not to worry about it, but I had to put a credit card guarantee on it. Like you all, I don't have the $99 a person to pay for the Chef's wine tasting part.

Like Nala said, if you don't pay the $158 or so per person, at the time of booking, you didn't book the Chef's Wine Tasting Dinner. Also, the dinner has only 2 seating times, 5:45 and about 8:45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter