Flying Continental ?

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
Does anyone know what Continental's baggage allowance is and what the upgrade options are?

This says free for 1st bag then $45 for 2nd ($50 at airport) upto 23kg/bag.

http://www.continental.com/web/en-US/content/travel/baggage/checkbag.aspx

Getting complicated some of these websites for luggage.

Tell me about it! Just noticed on the website the following:
Fees apply for certain economy fares between the destinations for tickets purchased on or after Oct. 2, 2009 for travel on or after Nov. 1, 2009.

Well I booked before 2nd October, but I fly after 1st November so does my ticket still include the 2 x luggage or not?! :confused3

I would read that as 2 bags free but I would get confirmation from the airline.
Glad we have enough with 1 bag each.

Well I booked before 2nd October, but I fly after 1st November so does my ticket still include the 2 x luggage or not?! :confused3

Same here and now I am totally confused, I will call them later today I think. :confused:

I would read that as 2 bags free but I would get confirmation from the airline.
Glad we have enough with 1 bag each.

I'm not really that bothered either way. We don't usually take more than 1 bag each so doesn't really matter!

ScottishGirl87, weren't you making a quick stop in New York on the way home? Might want to have an extra bag for the shopping ...:rotfl:
Or have I confused you with someone else?

Still $50 is not too bad for 23 KG if needed. Try and get an email from them and take it with you to the airport. I believe in the power of written confirmation :thumbsup2

ScottishGirl87, weren't you making a quick stop in New York on the way home? Might want to have an extra bag for the shopping ...:rotfl:
Or have I confused you with someone else?

Still $50 is not too bad for 23 KG if needed. Try and get an email from them and take it with you to the airport. I believe in the power of written confirmation :thumbsup2

No, no, that's me, lol! We have a very very quick....something like 12 hours....stop in NY on the way home! I've been before but BF hasn't so I doubt I'll get much shopping done while there :(

Plus if I need the extra room, you know what guys are like they hardly take anything, so I can just use the BF's case for extra space :rotfl2:

Tell me about it! Just noticed on the website the following:

I booked before 2nd Oct & as far as I am aware we still have the 2 x 23kg allowance :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!