Flower Delivery

PVA

Mouseketeer
Hi everybody. Heading Home to BWV in two weeks (11/28 to 12/6) for our 10th anniversary (we spent part of our honeymoon there 10 years ago). Anyone know how I arrrange to have flowers in the room on arrival? Any other tips to make it special (she already got the jewelry ladies)?

Thanks for any info.

Just a quick word to the wise as far as delivery is concerned when using the Disney Florist to deliver to one of the resorts.

I ordered anniversary flowers for my wife during our stay at BCV back in September. I had hoped they'd be delivered to our room duirng the day while we were out at the parks.

The clerk at the Disney Florist told me that they deliver the flowers to the resort and then the resort is responsible for getting them to the room.

Well you can see where this is going....

We came back to our room about 430p and no flowers. Bummer. Well, while my wife was distracted, I called the front desk and they confirmed they were there and would send someone up while we were at dinner.

Back from dinner, no flowers.

I called down again and they told me again someone would come right up. No dice again after an hour's wait.

My last call - 1030p. The flowers finally arrived and they were beautiful. Quality & quantity well worth the price.

The card noted, however, that they had been delivered to BCV at noon - and sat in a fridge in the bell area awaiting delivery - delivery that I had to request on multiple occasions.

Just thought I'd share my experience - great flowers, poor delivery execution, which sounds like was the responsibility of the resort...

Just a note on the flowers: they can't have the flowers in the room when you get there because the room won't be assigned untill check-in.
sorry, but you can have them delivered that day

Good Luck:blush: and happy 10th :love2:

we'll be over at the VWL same dates plus 1

We had a similar problem with flower delivery - my DH ordered roses to be sent to our room at BCV in September. I didn't know about it, but he had to call several times to have them delivered.

He had also ordered a bottle of champagne to be delivered which, two days later, still hadn't shown up. Turns out he didn't know he could order that through the florist, too, so he called the BCV gift shop to order it. After two days of calling they said they couldn't deliver it until we checked in and they confirmed we were over 21. He ended up just canceling the order and getting the money back.

Something we learned about when taking the Backstage Magic tour - if there's anything special or personal you would like the Disney Florists to add to an arrangement or basket, you can actually ship it down to them ahead of time and they will incorporate it into whatever you order.

I ordered flowers from the Disney florists for a trip last week. They were delivered to the room at 10:35PM. I sent an e-mail to them saying not happy about the late delivery, never received a response.

Does anyone know of any businesses in the area that would deliver to the resorts? We used Shirley's site, Perfect Gift, for our cruise in the past and loved it! I really want to do something like that for my extended family in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter